Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    X-Files to Return in 2016 !
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files to Return in 2016 !
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mr. X (hey, weren't you one of Mulder's informants way back when?) - I agree with you!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Mr. X (hey, weren't you one of Mulder's informants way back when?) - I agree with you!

X was the best of them (better than Deep Throat!)

X: "You wanted to see me?"
Mulder: "How was the opera?"
X: "Wonderful. I've never slept better. I don't like these hasty public meetings Agent Mulder."
Mulder: "I'm sorry. I need your help."
X: "It's over. The fat lady is singing."

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Obi Wan Chrisobi:
The new season kicks off this Wednesday!

Here in the UK, it's being broadcast on Channel 5 from 5th February.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
Originally posted by Obi Wan Chrisobi:
The new season kicks off this Wednesday!

Here in the UK, it's being broadcast on Channel 5 from 5th February.

Wish I'd know this earlier. I thought it was going to be streamed on Netflix (inc Netflix UK)?

Was sure it was on there at one point? (At least the older shows) But nothings showing up now Confused

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is old news, but... FOX says that it has no plans for another season of X-Files, due to low ratings

https://www.vanityfair.com/hol.../fox-no-more-x-files

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post