Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    X-Men First Class - First Look
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men First Class - First Look
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Synopsis: 'X-Men: First Class,' following the classic Marvel mythology, charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. Opening June 3.

Original Article and Pictures: X-Men: First Class Pics and Article

From left to right: Caleb Landry Jones/Banshee, Michael Fassbender/Magneto, Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique, Rose Byrne/Dr. Moira MacTaggart, Nicholas Hoult/Beast, James McAvoy/Professor Charles Xavier, Lucas Till/Havok.

Kevin Bacon/Sebastian Shaw and January Jones/Emma Frost

From left to right we have: Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira MacTaggert, January Jones in next to nothing as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and finally, James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MarcG,

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Only actor I recognize is Rose Byrne, does anyone know any of the others?

As for the characters I only know Mystique and perhaps the other blue guy is Beast in his younger days?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
The person on the far left is Michael Fassbender, who was in the tv show Hex, and the movies 300 and Inglourious Basterds. Rose Byrne is next from the left. Third from the left is the most gorgeous woman alive, January Jones, who is playing Emma Frost.

The only other one I recognize is James McAvoy on the far right, and you might remember him from Atonement or Wanted.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Only actor I recognize is Rose Byrne, does anyone know any of the others?

As for the characters I only know Mystique and perhaps the other blue guy is Beast in his younger days?

I added the actor names and characters under each picture... Smile

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
SyFy.com has info on the stars. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Thanks I've heard of a few more of them now, I didn't even recognise James McAvoy and I've seen several of his movies Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Thanks I've heard of a few more of them now, I didn't even recognise James McAvoy and I've seen several of his movies Smile

You are WELCOME!!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The Director of X-Men:First Class Matthew Vaughn has signed up for a sequel, so hopefully that will be in the works soon.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post