Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Shows Ending / Being Cancelled
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shows Ending / Being Cancelled
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
NBC is ending the "Will and Grace" revival in 2020, after 3 seasons.

Posts: 2371 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Whiskey Cavalier has been cancelled after 13 episodes.

Mile 22 bombed.

Your move Lauren Cohan.

Posts: 2976 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Whiskey Cavalier was awful. Blood and Treasure is awful, but got renewed. Instinct is awful, but came back, don't know if it gets renewed for a third season.

It's a formula. Male lead, female lead, maybe romantic, maybe not, and all they do is banter with each other. The plot of the episode is only necessary so far as it gets them to talk and talk and talk about absolutely nothing. Characters looking for a story and an audience getting bored. Big Grin

Posts: 7059 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:

Your move Lauren Cohan.

And that move will almost certainly be straight back to Walking Dead. Wink

Posts: 1749 | Location: The Pizza Capital of the World | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:

Your move Lauren Cohan.

And that move will almost certainly be straight back to Walking Dead. Wink

I think I would find the humor in it if they decided they didn't need her. Smokin'

Posts: 2976 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
"Krypton" kancelled.

SyFy said, "Kneel before Zod" after the just concluded 2nd season and also announced the proposed "Lobo" spin-off won't be going forward, either.

Posts: 2857 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't even know there was a "Krypton" show until I saw news of the cancellation

It was about Superman's grandparents

Did anyone here on the board watch the show ?

Posts: 2371 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
"Krypton" kancelled.

SyFy said, "Kneel before Zod" after the just concluded 2nd season and also announced the proposed "Lobo" spin-off won't be going forward, either.

The makers have actually said that they will be offering the show plus the Lobo spin-off to other channels. SyFy are arrogant enough to think if they don't want it, no-one will.

Posts: 3695 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I didn't even know there was a "Krypton" show until I saw news of the cancellation

It was about Superman's grandparents

Did anyone here on the board watch the show ?

I watched the first season and was surprised, it was pretty good. It had the potential to be better but I will have to see the second season to find out and then figure out if I want to complain about it's cancellation.

Posts: 5512 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post