Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    DC Comics and Warner Bros. ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics and Warner Bros. ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Article says that since AT&T took over Warner, DC Comics' future may be in jeopardy, as DC is not as profitable as it once was. See below

https://boundingintocomics.com...rnermedia-under-att/

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
I gave up on DC when everything was a BIG event. You had to buy multiple titles, if you wanted to try and figure out what was happening. And they were always rebooting everything. I got tired of it.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I read another article, related to this. It said that DC's presence at the San Diego Comic Con last month was very tiny, the first time ever.

It also said that DC is making more money reprinting and reissuing old comics from 30 to 40 years ago, than the new stuff.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post