Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Style Dalek for Dr Who
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Today I received my subscription copy of the Radio Times for the week 5-11th December which on the front is a picture of a new Dalek. According to the article it lights up at night with red lights. It is also radio controlled and has new slats around the dome, is sleeker than the bronze ones we have seen in previous episodes and the centre section, gun carousel and skirt have been fleshed out to make it more muscular (according to producer Matt Strevens). As yet no broadcast date is quoted for the festive special entitled "Revolution of the Daleks" although it should be sometime over the festive period. The article states that the special was filmed late 2019 before the first lockdown. Filming of series 13 has already started and will feature only 8 episodes rather than 11 due to the coronavirus restrictions.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the image Womble, my scanner is only A4 size hence its absence in my post.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
There is meant to be a trailer tomorrow for this festive special.

Also there are computer animated Dalek episodes (~10 minutes each) being released every week on YouTube by the BBC.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post