Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
I'm on a run. After the snorefest that was The Wolverine, I was looking forward to the next Percy Jackson instalment. The first film treated the existence of Gods as serious subject matter. This time, all we got was a dumbed-down Harry Potter rip-off. I won't give any of the plot (?) away, but safe to say even the title could be done under the trade descriptions act. At the end of the film, I was still waiting for something 'movie making' to happen. If you've seen the trailer, you've seen the best bits.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
This has gotten very lukewarm reviews here. I didn't even know they made a second Percy Jackson up until last week.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post