Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Dr Who latest episode The Name of the Doctor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who latest episode The Name of the Doctor
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Wow! What an ending to the finale, can't wait for the follow up to that big reveal. Gobsmacked!

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I must admit I thought it was great and the ending was stunning. Easily the best episode screened in a long time. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Definitely the best episode for a while. I need to watch it again to pick up all the little nods to past stories and the shots of past Doctors.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice to have a mention of The Doctor's 13th regeneration as the Valeyard, I wonder if Michael Jayston will appear in the 50th year anniversary episode.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh! Forgot to mention, the really big reveal wasn't about the Doctor, it was the Tardis, they showed it in its original form.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Oh No-o-o! Not Matt too?!

Still mourning the loss of Karen Gillan here Frown

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
Nice to have a mention of The Doctor's 13th regeneration as the Valeyard, I wonder if Michael Jayston will appear in the 50th year anniversary episode.

I played cricket with Michael Jayston a few years ago

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post