Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rip bob hoskins
 Login/Join

posted
bob Hoskins died today one of the uk`s great character actors rip

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Plllleeeease don't go, Eddie!!!!

A legend. Rest in peace, Mr. Hoskins.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Bob Hoskins and Helen Mirren in the The Long Good Friday would have been right up there with Scarface and Godfather if it had been an American film. That's the first time I knew who he was.

A terrific actor, he will be missed. RIP Mr. Hoskins.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear this, he was great actor. I think he was at his best in The Long Good Friday with an honourable mention to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow, I hadn't heard Frown Always will remember him from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" which I watched endlessly as a kid.

Rest In Peace.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post