Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katy Perry
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This thread has turned from "There's a cool autograph available" to "We're all old!!" Big Grin

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
By crack Gummy Card, speak fer yerself, Junior!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1BKcUa8VM

My youtube video....Bullet for my Valentine. My poor little phone was choking on the sound. My kids showed me about 12 years ago that a band called Cradle of Filth did a remake of an Iron Maiden tune I really liked and then I raided their music collection. Been to about 100 concerts since. Wink

If some of you "older" types have not checked out Greta Van Fleet you are really missing out. A young kid who has pipes like a young Robert Plant. Unfortunately the band is not Led Zeppelin.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Anyone been paying attention to what the cut signatures from this and Taylor Swift's under $20 signed CD's are going for?

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Back when Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson signed a mini poster when you preordered their album I got one. I have seen the mini poster selling for as little as 100. I saw the Leaf Cut signature card sell for over 1000. It is crazy!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post