Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    David Cassidy Retires Due to Dementia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Cassidy Retires Due to Dementia
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Sad story. And makes you feel very old, doesn't it ?

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-cul...has-dementia-n723476

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes thats really sad... My first wife & I were big fans & enjoyed seeing him in Little Johnny Jones at the Fair Park Music Hall around 1980.
We waited at the back stage door after the show where the headliners would often come out & sign autographs - The man at the door said he would try to get David to sign the album cover I had brought from my record collection. And that was the last I saw of him and my record album. I'm less naive today.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When celebs from your youth start getting sick and dying, you think about your own mortality...

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Sad news, one of my wife's favourites

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post