Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cumberbatch in Star Trek 2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
According to Yahoo, 'Sherlock' star Benedict Cumberbatch has been cast as the villain in Star Trek 2.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Cool! They have him listed on IMDB as well. Love him in "Sherlock" and hopefully we can get an auto card for him from the upcoming "Hobbit" films as he's voicing Smaug and the Necromancer!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Star Trek:Into Darkness is being released in the UK on 9th May, a week ahead of the US.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
There was a card set for the first movie, how much of a chance is there for this one?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
There was a card set for the first movie, how much of a chance is there for this one?

Very little it would seem. I have heard nothing about it and the movie opens in May, so I guess no one picked it up or preorders would have been in. There have been many TV show releases lately, so maybe it was a case where manufacturers just had too many titles already and didn't want to take the risk. Just my guess.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Actually, Rittenhouse is making a set.

They have said though, that it won't come out with the movie, but at a later time. The studio wouldn't share any key images or storyline at all, so they are waiting to make a proper set.

Steve said that Chris Pine's auto cards are already in hand for the set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Actually, Rittenhouse is making a set.

Ed

Well I had to check SciFihobby and you're right, its buried in the forum posts. Coming out later in the year is the comment. I like the chance of getting more autographs from the new crew again, so we'll see. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
A bit more has been posted on ScifiHobby's facebook page. Zachary Quinto autograph cards have also been done, and relic cards will also feature in this release.