Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robin Sachs dies..
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
61. Played Ethan Rayne in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Cause unknown at this time. Frown Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'll bet many people don't recognize Robin Sachs by name. Some of his best roles were played in full makeup. He worked on Alias, Resident Evil, Torchwood, Star Trek and Babylon 5. It seems that his appearances on Buffy are getting the top billing, but I would defer to another role that a lot of Card Talk members are sure to know.

He was General Sarris in Galaxy Quest and I loved it.

Robin Sachs has autograph cards in at least three card sets and they are all commons. He however was a very good actor. RIP Mr. Sachs.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree...I always thought Ethan Rayne was a great character, and Sachs did an awesome job with that role.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
****, really loved his character portrayals. Was one of my fave characters on BTVS. Sad.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched Buffy in years and can't even remember who Ethan was LOL

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I haven't watched Buffy in years and can't even remember who Ethan was LOL

Bandy Candy
The Halloween episode where everyone became their costumes
Turned Giles into a demon

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post