Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Buy Deal
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Regular price $69.99 for the Avengers Gift Set Box, $19.99. It has a lighted lenticular cover (when you press a button), a $30.00 Sideshow collectibles gift card, Ultimate Character Guide hard cover book, a litho card (7" by 9"), the Blue-ray 3D, a Blue-ray DVD, Digital Copy,and Digital download, plus the regular DVD. I just checked at Sideshow collectibles and my gift card expires 09/25/13. Thor on front of the gift card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Thats a sweet deal. I thought about snagging one for myself even though Ill never shop at Sideshow.

Is the "gift card" more of a coupon or can you stack them on one purchase?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
It is a plastic card,there are a lot of items from $9.99 and up at Sideshow. Guess you can add up a lot of items and get $30.00 off total cost.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post