Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garbage Pail Kids Cereal
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
At the FYE store in the mall, they were selling boxes of Garbage Pail cereal.

Inside each box are 2-of-4 exclusive cards:

I received these the top 2 cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
They had them on sale for $8 at the local mall location And I got the bottom two stickers in my box.

Together, we have the full 4-piece puzzle on back.

Did you eat the cereal? It looks like they went pretty cheap with the marshmallows. Lucky Charms, it ain't.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Saw Star Wars at the mall theater yesterday.
Went to FYE afterward, bought another GPK cereal box and got the other two stickers to finish the set. Smile
Came home and watched Eddie Murphy host Saturday Night Live.
The 1980's are alive and well...

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post