Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Kiss Deluxe Trading cards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kiss Deluxe Trading cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Each 12 pack case will have 1 Gene and 1 Paul Autograph.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Each 12 pack case will have 1 Gene and 1 Paul Autograph.

They are limiting the number of sketch cards per artist

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info!

I'll definitely be watching for the Gene and Paul autographs.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta give this company a little leeway folks.I'll have a few sketch cards in this set.I believe on Red Sonja Tom recommended to Dynamite artists he trusted to bring good art and value to the sketch card part of that set and maybe Dynamite underestimated the love the fans would give to their Kick. This time they have asked us for more Artwork. I believe by limiting the amount of sketch cards, Dynamite sketch cards will hold value due to rarity. Anyhoo I hope everyone buys the sets or supports whatever Dynamite does with the Kiss set. It was a blast finding ref and doing the artwork. Here's a few Red Sonja cards i did.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:
Gotta give this company a little leeway folks.I'll have a few sketch cards in this set.I believe on Red Sonja Tom recommended to Dynamite artists he trusted to bring good art and value to the sketch card part of that set and maybe Dynamite underestimated the love the fans would give to their Kick. This time they have asked us for more Artwork. I believe by limiting the amount of sketch cards, Dynamite sketch cards will hold value due to rarity. Anyhoo I hope everyone buys the sets or supports whatever Dynamite does with the Kiss set. It was a blast finding ref and doing the artwork.

Always nice to see your work Mr. Cover.

But as far as limiting sketches go, this is a new product from a smaller maker, it would be better to go all in and make an impression.

I often hear the argument with card sets and premium hits that limiting product means it will hold value. That seems logical, but it is incorrect. Demand means it will hold or increase in value. You can have a 1/1 and if no one wants it, it's value is dirt. You see beautiful sketches being sold for under $20 because no one knows the artist and rather ordinary work from "name" artists going for 10 times that. Art is both subjective and mob driven IMHO. Big Grin

Anyway my point is, card makers should put out the best product that they can financially afford, get it sold through and let the collectors sort out secondary market value afterwards.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:

You and everyone else with any interest in this set, sadly. I no longer expect to be able to get either of them.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:

You and everyone else with any interest in this set, sadly. I no longer expect to be able to get either of them.

You never know -- if the sketches are nice and people buy lots of packs chasing sketches the Gene and Paul autographs may not be crazy. . . Really depends on how much product is made, and how much is broken. You get either Gene or Paul at 1:6 packs, which isn't bad.

The good sketches in Red Sonja were by and large really good. . . I think if they wouldn't have stuffed the release with Purcell and Haeser (sp?) sketches it would have sold extremely well. And to be clear I think those guys are fine artists, but if I buy multiple packs of product (and multiple pack buyers are really who these types of releases should target) I don't want to end up pulling multiple very similar sketches by repeated artists.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
KISS FOIL CARD PACKAGE
Each foil pack contains:
7 Total Cards
2 Base Cards
2 Original Art Sketch Cards
1 Autographed Card
1 Art Card (b&w)
1 Chase Card Puzzle Card
Breakdown:
18 base cards
2 box toppers
12 autographed cards (jumped from 6 to 12 cards)
9 puzzle cards (making 1 image)
12 line art cards (jumped from 3 to 12 cards)
2 hand drawn sketch cards per pack

orders due this week

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sketch

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here is the Artist list:
Mitch Ballard, Aston Roy Cover, Steven Miller, Scott Rorie, Tim Shay, Sanna Umemoto, Brian Kong, Wilson Ramos, Gordon Purcell, Joe DelBeato, Andy Bohn, Michael Potter, Karl Jones, Michael Spivey, Brent Scotchmer, Ken Haeser, Jamie Thomas, Rich Molinelli, Martheus Wade, Mariano Nicieza, Matt Stewart, Ken Haeser, Jacob Greenawalt, Carlos Parker, Andrew Edge, Fabio Ramacci, Dan Gorman, Jason Mooers, Matt Stewart, Jamie Richards, Adam Talley, Jeff Meuth, Barry Renshaw, Kevin B Cleveland, Tone Rodriguez, Jeffrey C. Benitez, Michael Trimble, Vincenzo D’Ippolito, Adam Worton, Carl Kent, Jim Sabo, Chad Scheres, Matt Stewart, Allen Douglas, Dan Curto, John Pleak, Ryan Finley, Lee Brown, Rusty Gilligan, Logan Monette, Jim Mehsling, CJ Oechsle, Scott Harrell, Chris Caniano, Christian Martinez, Bobby Blakey, Matt Maldonado, Frank A. Kadar, Jorge Pacheco, Jim Mehsling, Edward Sanita, Roger Bonet Martinez, Jason Reaves, Lauren Reaves

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 sketch plus 1 auto per pack- great value

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Release date is December/January.
waiting for autograph cards.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the updates!

The artist list looks promising. Looking forward to seeing some breaks of this. . .

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mike Lilly sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mike Lilly sketch cards b

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sanna U

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
AXE

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Scot Rorie

posted Hide Post
Wow, lots of fantastic work!

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post