https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9967087096

September 20, 2018, 01:15 AM
cubby5454
Cryptozoic's George Nadeau- sad news
Sad news from Cryptozoic today...

https://www.cryptozoic.com/art...moriam-george-nadeau
September 20, 2018, 01:59 AM
Batman
Shocking news George was a great guy always doing great things for attendees at the Philly show he will be missed.

September 20, 2018, 02:01 AM
dcole
I just saw this on Facebook on the Sketch Card Fanatics page. Shocking and very sad. I met him in person a few years ago at Wondercon and also SDCC. Very nice guy and generous, as well. Condolences to his friends and family.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
September 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
hammer
Very sad news. George was a great guy and fun to talk to at the Philly show. A big blow to the hobby and Cryptozoic. RIP George
September 20, 2018, 06:29 AM
wolfie
I'm very sorry to hear this. My only contact with him was via this site really, he seemed a nice guy always trying to help out if he could. Frown

September 20, 2018, 07:14 AM
Graham
George will be sorely missed. He embraced everything a card collector could want, and was a genuinely lovely guy. I'm glad I had the privilege of meeting and chatting with him. Rest in peace.
September 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
Freddy
Sad news indeed.
George was always helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and a great guy. I'll miss him.
R.I.P., sir.

September 20, 2018, 08:49 AM
ifish73
Such sad news. A genuinely nice person that can not be replaced.
September 20, 2018, 09:23 AM
Elaine Perna
This is very sad news. I'm in shock. George was an awesome guy!

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Frown
September 20, 2018, 10:36 AM
H_Toser
I am in shock as well. That is such a loss. George was a great guy and will really be missed. RIP George.

September 20, 2018, 10:39 AM
barobehere
I don’t know what to say. Ilast spoke with George aground a year ago. He was a lovely person, Super friendly. To say I liked him a lot would be an understatement. Every year for NSU secret Santa he was always going above and beyond for whoever name he got over the past few years. For me, he felt like the face of Cryptozoic’s trading card division. He will be missed.
September 20, 2018, 10:45 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Such terrible news. George was a great person!
September 20, 2018, 11:13 AM
AWR
Very sad to hear. Always enjoyed talking to George at the Philly Shows. Was a genuine nice guy and will be missed. RIP George
September 20, 2018, 12:08 PM
Don Norton
Very sad. I often contacted George when working on articles for NSU. He always came through and he really loved the hobby and what he did. I'll miss him, RIP.
September 24, 2018, 09:28 AM
Deena
I am so very sad to hear this news. As Barobehere said, he truly went above and beyond with his NSU Secret Santa contributions. He also was always kind and helpful with every inquiry from collectors. When I saw him at the last Philly show, he was very excited about working on new projects at Cryptozoic.

My deepest condolences to George's family, friends, and colleagues.
September 30, 2018, 10:36 AM
Curler
I am shocked and saddened to learn this news. George really cared about providing quality products to his customers. I enjoyed speaking with him at the Philly Show. He was a really nice man, and he will be missed. RIP George.
September 30, 2018, 10:52 PM
Heroes For Hire
I still can't believe that George isn't with us any longer.
Such a great guy. I still find myself looking for a product update from him on Twitter.
It was nice that Cryptozoic gathered up collector's memories of George to share with his family and friends. I'm sure that many of them didn't realize that he touched so many lives around the world.
https://twitter.com/cryptozoic...719825035735040?s=12