Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Thor Movie Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thor Movie Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:
we are far from finding the redeem 'hammer' or 'knives'Smile

According to UD, the Hammer will not be use as redemption nor Loki's knives in this product.

I wonder where they will be issued then...
congrats on your job with Rittenhouse btw, you really design beautiful cards, some that would be very enjoyable for real...now that can be true!
I really believed that TRON costume card was real!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
congrats on your job with Rittenhouse btw, you really design beautiful cards, some that would be very enjoyable for real...now that can be true!
I really believed that TRON costume card was real!

Thanks David for the nice comment.
I didn't have the NSU with the article yet, can't wait ;-)

You are very talented yourself too you know Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many different film cells there is to collect?

I've seen number 42?, so if these are one per box it's going to take some work to get a full set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Anyone know how many different film cells there is to collect?

I've number 42?, so if these are one per box it's going to take some work to get a full set.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Be careful with open boxes of Thor folks. Found a box put out the same day. It had 20 of 24 packs and I thought Hmmmmm . . .

So I busted them out of curiosity and sure enough, none of the 3 premium inserts. Me thinks the costume cards are easy to finger, either that or someone was incredibly lucky. Wink

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Be careful with open boxes of Thor folks. Found a box put out the same day. It had 20 of 24 packs and I thought Hmmmmm . . .

So I busted them out of curiosity and sure enough, none of the 3 premium inserts. Me thinks the costume cards are easy to finger, either that or someone was incredibly lucky. Wink

The costume cards are EXTREMELY thick. So yes, I would be extremely leary of buying loose packs of this product.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post