Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Thor Movie Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thor Movie Trading Cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Uh oh... the way the box reads it sounds like you get 3 autographs, 3 costume cards, and 3 sketch cards per box, not a mixture across the three inserts.

LOL how hilariously horrible to make that mistake especially as the autographs are packed at an incredible 1:280 packs or something like that. I hope for UD's sake that this is not the final production artwork.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Chris looks quite digitalized on that picWink

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I have them here and that is the box, exactly as pictured.

I've seen 1 case breakdown:
28 Costume Cards
7 Sketches
1 Autograph

So yes, some boxes will have 3 costumes.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wait..only one auto per case or box?

Posts: 5 | Location: london | Registered: March 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,Has anyone got the autograph line up?

Posts: 5 | Location: london | Registered: March 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,Has anyone got the autograph line up?

Chris Hemsworth
Kenneth Branaugh
Joshua Dallas
Clark Gregg
Tom Hiddleston

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks,has anyone opened a case yet?
cant believe one auto per case.

posted Hide Post
OK, I've seen out there one Chris Hemsworth Thor autograph. The seller wants 899.99 OBO. Their wishful thinking makes me smile.

I like the costume cards for this set, and look forward to picking up two or three.

Best,

MM

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
yeah i saw that online as well! but does any one know how many autos per case?
I pre orderd but il cancel if its only one per case.

posted Hide Post
I got a 12 box case here are my results.
28 costume cards
7 sketch cards
1 printing plate
1 autograph of chris hemsworth

the chris hemsworth is the one on ebay

Posts: 20 | Location: CLEARWATER,FL | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mortlake:
yeah i saw that online as well! but does any one know how many autos per case?
I pre orderd but il cancel if its only one per case.

The ratio of autos is 1:280. There are 288 packs to a case, so yes, 1 per case would be average. This product is costume card heavy, with one sketch being in about every 2 boxes. Most of the sketches I've seen have been very nice, if that helps.

To DavidDeb - I'm not sure if Chris looks digitalized on the box, but he does look a bit cross eyed rather than steely eyed. Big Grin Not his best stare I'm sure. Wink

Posts: 10418 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thanks,I guess il just pick up some costume cards instead

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
To DavidDeb - I'm not sure if Chris looks digitalized on the box, but he does look a bit cross eyed rather than steely eyed. Big Grin Not his best stare I'm sure. Wink[/QUOTE]

the pic is so 'retouched' that he could come right out of a video game!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I know you are all sick of me mentioning Kenneth Branagh but does anybody have a pic of his Thor autograph card? None have popped up on ebay and I haven't heard of anybody pulling one from packs. I'm sort of worried since it's Upper Deck we're talking about. I hope I didn't get screwed and the card exists. Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
I know you are all sick of me mentioning Kenneth Branagh but does anybody have a pic of his Thor autograph card? None have popped up on ebay and I haven't heard of anybody pulling one from packs. I'm sort of worried since it's Upper Deck we're talking about. I hope I didn't get screwed and the card exists. Thanks!

It exists and it is here:
Thor auto

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:

It exists and it is here:
Thor auto

Yay! Thanks so much Nicnac! Hopefully I find it in one of my two cases. Monday is taking so long to get here!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
I haven't moved ONE return yet which kind of disheartens me as an artist as I worked my A$$ off on this set and Marvel Beginnings........

I don't think this is too suprising, in a short space of time we're going to have: Thor, Beginnings, Dangerous Divas and Captain America. Which is a lot.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Don't see alot of people open the product so far.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Don't see alot of people open the product so far.

we are far from finding the redeem 'hammer' or 'knives'Smile
auto are very rare as well, only one 'Thor' I seen on ebay and very few others.
maybe it's a hard sell since the movie hasn't released yet

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
we are far from finding the redeem 'hammer' or 'knives'Smile

According to UD, the Hammer will not be use as redemption nor Loki's knives in this product.