Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    American Horror Story Asylum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Asylum
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Joseph Fiennes as Monsignor Timothy Howard Autograph Card Coming Soon

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I'm in love with the card of this guy who played Shakespeare in love. Great get!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Sarah Paulson as Lana Winters Costume Autograph/Autograph Card Coming Soon

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Totally fangirled when I just saw this on Facebook Clap can't wait Thumb Up

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The photos for the autograph cards this time around are particularly striking. Well done!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I really like the look of the wardrobes and autos.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Prop Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Chloë Sevigny as Shelley Costume Autograph/Autograph Card

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome, you got Chloe to sign!! Clap

Man, I don't usually get worked up over prop cards, but these look really good! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When do these fantastic cards come out????

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by filmfanatikk:
When do these fantastic cards come out????

This month, shipping next week! Got my order in and had to pay my balance Clap

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
orders due tomorrow

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Zachary Quinto as Dr. Oliver Therdson Costume Autograph Card

Numbered to 65

shipping this week

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome -- hope I pull one of those!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum Zachary Quinto as Dr. Oliver Therdson Autograph Card

Shipping Friday!!

the Orange is Florescent and doesn't scan well but looks great in person

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Is there a sketch artist list up somewhere?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
just wanted to say I think this release is awesome

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I want to wholeheartedly agree with that. I got 5 boxes and loved the mix. I found it to be beautifully designed from head-to-toe AND a tremendous value. I got everything I wanted except Chloe, but the lucky sketch more than made up for it. I'll post the break here soon.

Make mine Breygent!

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Totally agree -- great card set, the design is top notch, in fact the single costumes with the die cut actors in the center are probably my favorite costume card design of all time.

Tons of inscriptions, no sticker autographs, cool prop cards. . . it was a great show, and it now has a great card set.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
with this and the 2 Bates Motel releases
for me the year so far belongs to Breygent

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post