Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    American Horror Story Asylum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Asylum
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Props from Asylum

- Xmas tree topper (Ep 208)
- Santa bag (Ep 208)
- Xmas tree hair clippings (used as ornaments- Ep 208)
- 4 Briarcliff metal keys
- Wood beaded rosary used by Monsignor Howard to strangle Shelley (Ep. 206)
- 2 sets leg restraints
- Dr. Arden passport
- 1 pair metal license plates from Sister Jude’s crash car
- 4 “Maniac” / Lana Winters book covers
- 5 “Diary of Anne Frank” play programs (Ep 205)
- Dr. Arden’s Bach record (Ep. 206)
- Bag of broken record pieces (Sister Jude breaks the “Dominque” record)
- Various alien sketches
coming late fall

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Lana Winters tell-all book. Very cool. Smile

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Lana Winters back cover

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I'll be aiming to get a piece (or two) of that very cool prop.
Great stuff, Tom!
Can't wait!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Wow. I just love when the prop department doesn't cut corners.

"She enjoys crocheting & listening to Jazz Quartets."

Brilliant.

Thanks for posting that Tom!!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Xmas tree hair clippings (used as ornaments- Ep 208)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Creepy but cool. Wink

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Amazing props! As this was my fave season I am definitely looking forward to this card series. Can't wait! Dance Metal

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
I am so excited for this set I have been checking every day for updates, HUGE Lana Winters fan! SO excited for prop cards.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Any new updates?

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
coming very soon

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
coming very soon
looking forward to this release AND Grimm. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
The name game!

Breygent!
Breygent, Breygent bo Bieygent Bonana fanna fo Fieygent
Fee fy mo Mieygent, Breygent!

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme

Sorry Just excited for this line if you seen the season you will get the joke, Hope to hear some new info on this line soon. Can not wait for some new Autos an Relic/Prop Cards. Always doing Amazing jobs Breygent.

I Need to add to my Sarah Paulson collection of autographs lol an Lana Winters has been my all time fave character she has played on the four seasons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's was a classic moment for sure, and great job on your "Name Game"!

I adore Sarah Paulson and have since I first saw her in "Deadwood" and she was sort of a villain in that one. She's even better as a hero.

Breygent, king of prop and costume cards in my book, have given AHS a reason to look forward to these. The ornaments and broken record pieces coming in the Asylum set are some amazing collectibles, more feathers in the Breygent cap. I don't normally keep relic-type cards in my collection, but I have several from the Breygent line that were too just too cool to get rid of.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sarah Paulson checks into "Hotel" .
It was confirmed today that she is in the new cast.
Hoo-ray!!!! Dance

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Still no release date and we're several seasons further in the series' broadcast. Will it still happen?
Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dito what I said, just above.
FX will release a AHS: Hotel promo card at SDCC. Three card seasons early...

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Any updates on this one?

Been quite a while since it was announced.

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I contacted them over facebook and they replied: "coming soon".
This was on 8/22.
I guess it's still in the works. A little less parallel sets would be okay for me if that cuts down the production time Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's nearly always getting the cards signed by the actors that causes the delays. I believe they have had everything else ready for Bates Motel for months now but are waiting on autos. Probably the same with AHS.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post