Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    American Horror Story Asylum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Asylum
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone said that this, Bates Motel, and Dexter are all coming in October

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a quote from Tom on another forum regarding upcoming Breygent releases:

"Bates first
Dexter right after that and
then Asylum (maybe 8-10 weeks but will be out this year)
Sketch booklet series
Then Bates 2
also a few con releases that were not ready
we will be caught up by end of year and have a better schedule and new titles also
announced by then"

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Ok that's cool to hear! Thought it had been forgotten about lol

Not really seen many promos except for the 2013 comic con ones. Would be great to get a preview set for this release too!

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What's the latest on the Asylum release, Tom?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We are finishing Bates then Dexter and then we will have Asylum. I will be showing costume & props soon as they are all done.This will be our biggest set yet with near 80 different pieces to collect.Will also be the same as Bates Motel only 99 cases and 80 hits per case.Some really nice nice in this one.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Great news! "Asylum" was a really good season for AHS. Looking forward to this one in a big way.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
A very hit-centric release from the looks of it. I do like the collection boxes. The last ones I bought were Deadworld and Vampirella. There may be less unwrapping, but it's an honest product towards the hits.
A quick calculation tells me that I might be able to buy half a case of these as they will probably be in the same prce range as the Bates boxes... We'll see. (first I need a good helping of that Dynamite sketchbook release)

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Asylum costume and prop cards.Coming soon.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Great design on these. That Rosary bead is really nice. Looking forward to the autographs!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These look great! I'm often kind of 'meh' over costume cards but the design of those dual and quad cards looks really sharp. And those prop cards are sweet! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Awesome, they look so much nicer then the first series. More sleek! Can't wait to get this set started !!

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Oh, man, those cards look great! Very excited for this set Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Asylum 5x7 key prop card coming soon

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Those look really great!
However, I'd rather see news about the regular cards. Any estimate for a release date?

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
just waiting for the rest of autograph cards and we will release tom

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These cards look awesome! Can't wait to start seeing the autos.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Prop cards look amazing! Doubt I'll ever hold one but I can dream

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
I am so excited for this series still my fave season an the cards an props look so good! You guys really out did your self on this set. thank you for bringing this to us Tom an your workers.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom, any plans to offer exclusive costume /auto cards for Asylum like you did for Bates and Grimm 2?

These latest prop cards look great, btw!! Thumb Up