Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
American Horror Story Asylum

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9897073276

April 26, 2016, 09:30 AM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum
American Horror Story Asylum Joseph Fiennes as Monsignor Timothy Howard Autograph Card Coming Soon

April 26, 2016, 06:24 PM
chesspieceface
I'm in love with the card of this guy who played Shakespeare in love. Great get!

April 27, 2016, 12:21 PM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum Sarah Paulson as Lana Winters Costume Autograph/Autograph Card Coming Soon

April 27, 2016, 01:39 PM
Cherryade82
Totally fangirled when I just saw this on Facebook Clap can't wait Thumb Up
April 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
chesspieceface
The photos for the autograph cards this time around are particularly striking. Well done!

April 27, 2016, 09:02 PM
Lovemesomecards
I really like the look of the wardrobes and autos.

April 28, 2016, 11:51 AM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum Prop Cards

April 29, 2016, 01:44 PM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum Chloƫ Sevigny as Shelley Costume Autograph/Autograph Card

April 30, 2016, 05:40 PM
dcole
Awesome, you got Chloe to sign!! Clap

Man, I don't usually get worked up over prop cards, but these look really good! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
May 01, 2016, 10:41 PM
filmfanatikk
When do these fantastic cards come out????
May 03, 2016, 09:00 AM
Cherryade82
quote:
Originally posted by filmfanatikk:
When do these fantastic cards come out????

This month, shipping next week! Got my order in and had to pay my balance Clap
May 05, 2016, 12:35 PM
t.breyer
orders due tomorrow
May 09, 2016, 01:29 PM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum Zachary Quinto as Dr. Oliver Therdson Costume Autograph Card

Numbered to 65

shipping this week
May 09, 2016, 05:16 PM
webjon
Awesome -- hope I pull one of those!
May 11, 2016, 12:14 PM
t.breyer
American Horror Story Asylum Zachary Quinto as Dr. Oliver Therdson Autograph Card

Shipping Friday!!

the Orange is Florescent and doesn't scan well but looks great in person

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,
May 16, 2016, 09:18 PM
Miss Lizzy
Is there a sketch artist list up somewhere?

May 18, 2016, 12:43 PM
damien
just wanted to say I think this release is awesome
May 18, 2016, 08:42 PM
chesspieceface
I want to wholeheartedly agree with that. I got 5 boxes and loved the mix. I found it to be beautifully designed from head-to-toe AND a tremendous value. I got everything I wanted except Chloe, but the lucky sketch more than made up for it. I'll post the break here soon.

Make mine Breygent!

May 19, 2016, 12:05 PM
webjon
Totally agree -- great card set, the design is top notch, in fact the single costumes with the die cut actors in the center are probably my favorite costume card design of all time.

Tons of inscriptions, no sticker autographs, cool prop cards. . . it was a great show, and it now has a great card set.
May 19, 2016, 05:47 PM
damien
with this and the 2 Bates Motel releases
for me the year so far belongs to Breygent