Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Spartacus Vengeance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus Vengeance
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I've had details the new set from my U.K. supplier since November but Rittenhouse do not have any mention of the release on their site. If the iformation is out there why still nothing on their own site?

Details received;

Complete set of 30 Spartacus Vengeance Episode Synopses Base cards (3 per premium pack)
Complete set of 8 Die Cut Gold Plaque chase cards (1 per premium pack)

Complete set of 14 autograph cards (2 per premium pack):

Spartacus: Vengeance
Liam McIntyre (Spartacus)
Viva Bianca (Ilithyia)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Naevia)
Katrina Law (Mira)
Tom Hobbs (Seppius)
Kevin J. Wilson (Senator Albinius)
Brooke Williams (Aurelia)
Conan Stephens (Sedullus)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Craig Parker (Claudius Glaber)
Peter Mensah (Doctore)
Craig Walsh Wrightson (Solonius)
Brooke Williams (Aurelia)
Dan Feuerriegel (Agron)
Kevin J. Wilson (Senator Albinius)

Complete set of 9 Spartacus Vengeance Relic Cards (1 per premium pack)

Costumes worn by Lucy Lawless, Viva Bianca and Craig Parker, plus relics of maps, whips, letters, and more.

Spartacus: Vengeance Plastic Poster Card (Box Topper)

Spartacus Veneance Lucretia/Ilithyia Dual Relic Card 2-Box Incentive

Steven S. DeKnight (Series Creator) Autograph Card 4-Box Incentive

Official binder (with exclusive promo card)

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
That is strange. I know that I am going to be purchasing some of this product. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
whips!Smile that's cool

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see Rittenhouse have finally put details of this release up on their site.

Spartacus Vengeance

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Final Season has just started on U.K. T.V. perhaps this will generate a little interest in the new release due out on March 27th.

Steve from Rittenhouse has stated that the original Lucretia/Ilithyia Dual Relic Card 2-Box Incentive is now going to be Spartacus' Map Relic Card from Spartacus: Vengeance.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
The Final Season has just started on U.K. T.V. perhaps this will generate a little interest in the new release due out on March 27th.

Steve from Rittenhouse has stated that the original Lucretia/Ilithyia Dual Relic Card 2-Box Incentive is now going to be Spartacus' Map Relic Card from Spartacus: Vengeance.

Does this mean there will be no dual relic Lucretia/Ilythyia card at all?

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

Does this mean there will be no dual relic Lucretia/Ilythyia card at all?

Not sure what is happening with the Dual Relic, perhaps it will be included in the packs?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just under three weeks before the scheduled release and still no list on the Rittenhouse Site! Frown

If they don't know now exactly what the list is in the release I'm assuming there is a problem and the release date will be put back?

posted Hide Post
Checklist is now available. Relic cards look fantastic.

only missing the rarity of the cards.

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just seen the list myself.

Here is a link to the Checklist.

Spartacus Vengeance

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They have put the Extremely Limited, Very Limited and Limited odds up on their site. no real surprises in the list of Extremely Limited.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that the Spartacus Vengeance is released but it appears that it was released in the U.K. first as it has been listed on That Site already.

How long before box break downs start to appear?

posted Hide Post
Very impressed with this release some really lovely prop/costume cards Thumb Up

A great relief after the poor 2012 release.

Heres hoping for a Bonnie Sveen card in the update!

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the Archives Box for this set includes the incentives?

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it does include both the incentives.

I haven't personally opened one to check however I have asked Rittenhouse and they have confirmed that the incentives are included.

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting me know. An archives box of that set is much more interesting now. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post