Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Portraits of Poe Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portraits of Poe Set
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Could not find any mention of this set from Bill Pulkowski of Rocket Ink which is being sold through a kickstarting campaign on Indie Go Go.

They have an excellent offer on where anyone buying five packs,each of which has the base set and a sketch card,gets a Rhiannon Owens incentive sketch Thumb Up .

Well worth a look if you are a fan of the novels of Edgar Allen Poe or the films based on them.Kevin Bacon should definitely invest in a set Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well worth a look if you are a fan of the novels of Edgar Allen Poe or the films based on them.Kevin Bacon should definitely invest in a set Big Grin .

After the The Following season finale I think Kevin Bacon, or his character at least, would be the last person to want a set!

You are right though, that is a hell of deal. Frustrating it doesn't come with the Graphic Novel. Only 3 days left to order.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
After the The Following season finale I think Kevin Bacon, or his character at least, would be the last person to want a set!

LOL, no kidding!! Big Grin

quote:
You are right though, that is a hell of deal. Frustrating it doesn't come with the Graphic Novel. Only 3 days left to order.

I agree totally. I really wish that the card box option, for just a little more, included the graphic novel. I emailed Bill, via the contact info given onsite, about the possibility of adding more grapic novel perks before the campaign ends, but haven't heard anything in response.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:

I agree totally. I really wish that the card box option, for just a little more, included the graphic novel. I emailed Bill, via the contact info given onsite, about the possibility of adding more grapic novel perks before the campaign ends, but haven't heard anything in response.

I noticed in the 'funders' tab at the top of the page a few other people had placed multiple orders so in the end I went for the five packs/incentive and a $15 signed copy of the graphic novel. Only 36 hours left...

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I noticed in the 'funders' tab at the top of the page a few other people had placed multiple orders so in the end I went for the five packs/incentive and a $15 signed copy of the graphic novel. Only 36 hours left...

Yep, I went back and looked again; this time I noticed that, duh... there is no limit to the $15 signed copy perk, so I ordered one of those, too. Happy now. Big Grin

BTW, I'm pretty sure that the card box perks are now all taken. But, there are still individual packs w/ sketches available in many other perks. Sounds like such an awesome project!! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got in on this very early and went back for more once they put up the
box incentive deal. I'm glad to see that the response was so good...
looks like a good artist line-up, should be a pretty cool set!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TZ
posted Hide Post
WOW, another cool set I've missed. I think!

Terry

Posts: 13 | Location: over 1000 | Registered: July 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TZ:
WOW, another cool set I've missed. I think!

Terry

Welcome Terry!

I think that if you go to Bill's Rocket Ink Studio's site, it is mentioned that premium packs will be available when the graphic novel is released. However, it looks like the packs are very limited, only 150 made, so maybe contact him and find out if any are still available for pre-order.

Picture of TZ
posted Hide Post
Will do! Thanks again.
I adore Poe!
Terry

Posts: 13 | Location: over 1000 | Registered: July 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post