Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    2 free packs of Disney cards in the Mirror newspaper tomorrow
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 free packs of Disney cards in the Mirror newspaper tomorrow
 Login/Join

posted
Page 17 of todays Mirror newspaper it says it starts tomorrow with more free packs at Morrisons Supermarkets from Monday!!!

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/promotions/

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why can't we have cool stuff like this in the US? I bet they'd sell more newspapers (at least for one day).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Why can't we have cool stuff like this in the US? I bet they'd sell more newspapers (at least for one day).

Free lego toys,free books,free dvds and cds.it is crazy sometimes what you get free with English newspapers.I work in a supermarket and ill ask if I can take all unsold inserts home!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 free packs from paper,7 cards per pack

Pack 1,98,39,19,70,63,47,4(shiny card)
Pack 2,79,47,89,21,64,18,6(shiny card)

20th disneyland paris anniversary collection.99 in set.should be easy to put together.a lot like 2011 set that was free with purchase.

Also look for special red cards which wins you a Disney soft toy and an ultra limited gold card which wins a holiday to Disneyland Paris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: markdennett,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are the packs in the newspaper or is it a token redemption thing?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

Two packets are with the magazine which is polybagged.

My two packets contained a speckly card in each packet.

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone gets extras that they don't need feel free to contact me about trading Smile I don't have any of these Disney cards but I have plenty of other promos available.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks John. Thumb Up

Will do Laura. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Can anyone post a pic or two of these cards?

This may be something my wife would like. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Thanks John. Thumb Up

Will do Laura. Wavey

Thanks Wolfie! Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tattox

As requested 8 fronts and 1 back.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Can anyone post a pic or two of these cards?

This may be something my wife would like. Wink

I have put one in with your promo. Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
One more series that I will have to collect. Drool
Why do I like Disney so much? Shake Head

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How's anyone doing with the new set?

So far i only have 14 cards and one of those is a swop. Big Grin

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
We don't seem to get any free cards anymore in the US. Not even in cereal boxes (actually in the box, not cut from the back of the box).

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
only saw the add today will be there tomorrow Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well not many offers to get packs although i did get 10 packs 53 different 16 doubles 1 triple
nice mix of foil and holochip blue foil this time

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
2nd trip got 20 packs need 14 now for the 110 card set

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So is this a different series than what was released last summer?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes this is a new series with a new binder.