Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Sons Of Anarchy (SOA) Seasons 4 & 5 Trading Cards 2015 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sons Of Anarchy (SOA) Seasons 4 & 5 Trading Cards 2015 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

posted
Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 4 & 5

Sons of Anarchy, aka SAMCRO, is a motorcycle club that operates both illegal and legal businesses in the small town of Charming. The show centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller (Charlie Hunnam), initially the vice president of the club, who begins questioning the club and himself. In our Seasons 4 & 5 trading card set, fans of the series will find episodic images from the two seasons as well as chase sets such as replica patches and tattoos, cast autographs, and wardrobe swatches.

Key Features:

• Based on FX's acclaimed drama which is in its seventh season!
  • The base set features episodic images from seasons four and five of the hit show
  • Look for randomly inserted Autograph and Wardrobe cards

Product Details:

Release Date: Q1, 2015
Packs: 5 Cards per pack, 24 packs per box
MSRP: $4 per pack
Base Set: 72 card base set featuring episodic images from seasons four and five
Chase Sets:9 card temporary tattoo set
Inserts: Replica patch cards (TBD), Autograph cards (TBD), Wardrobe cards (TBD)

Autograph Signers: (As reflected on CZE's Trading Cards page)
Charlie Hunnam as Jackson “Jax” Teller
Ron Perlman as Clarence "Clay" Morrow
David Labrava as Happy
Chris Browning as Gogo
Dayton Callie as Wayne Unser
Tory Kittles as Laroy Wayne
William Lucking as Piermont "Piney" Winston
Rachel Miner as Dawn Trager
Robin Weigert as Ally Lowen
Rockmond Dunbar as Eli Roosevelt
Michael Marisi Ornstein as Chuck Marstein
Winter Ave Zoli as Lyla Winston
Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow
Kim Coates as Alex "Tig" Trager

Autograph Signers (Signers in Bold have returned cards, Signers with an * are under contract):

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 4 & 5
Charlie Hunnam as Jackson “Jax” Teller (11/14)
Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow
Kim Coates as Alex "Tig" Trager

Ron Perlman as Clarence "Clay" Morrow (11/14)
Ryan Hurst as Harry "Opie" Winston*
Tommy Flanagan as Filip "Chibs" Telford*
David Labrava as Happy (12/14)
William Lucking as Piermont "Piney" Winston
Dayton Callie as former Police Chief Wayne Unser
Michael Marisi Ornstein as Chuck Marstein
Winter Ave Zoli as Lyla
Jeff Kober as Jacob Hale Jr.*
Drea de Matteo as Wendy Teller*
Tory Kittles as Laroy Wayne

Seasons 4 & 5 Autograph Gallery:

Redemption:

Binder:

http://cryptozoic.com/trading-...ng-cards-seasons-4-5

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 6 & 7
Charlie Hunnam as Jackson “Jax” Teller*
Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow*
Kim Coates as Alex "Tig" Trager*
Ron Perlman as Clarence "Clay" Morrow*
Mark Boone Junior as Robert "Bobby Elvis" Munson*
Tommy Flanagan as Filip "Chibs" Telford*
Theo Rossi as Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz*
David Labrava as Happy*

Previous Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 1-3 Release Product Page:

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 1 - 3 | Cryptozoic Entertainment

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SerialKilnWalkr,

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signers Charlie Hunnam & Ron Perlman have returned their signed cards, images added to first post.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Looking good so far Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... I'm surprised the list so far is mostly repeat signers with the bevy of guest stars this show has, still a great list, but I'm hoping to see some new or big signers like Walton Goggins, Jimmy Smits, Kenny Johnson, Danny Trejo or Kurt Sutter himself. Still no Maggie Siff or Mark Boone Jr. is also a definite bummer.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe Crypto confirmed on Blowout that Mark Boone Jr would be in this release. . .

Posts: 5420 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I believe Crypto confirmed on Blowout that Mark Boone Jr would be in this release. . .

Wasn't he confirmed for all 3 releases but then backed out?? Plus he's only listed now for the final release.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe they said he was pulled off of the first release, but would be included in the next two. . . they said they were trying to provide 2 autographs from each club member over the 3 releases. . .

Posts: 5420 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this set, especially if that is the final autograph list.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signer David Labrava returned his signed cards, image added.

posted Hide Post
Any updated signers?

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Any updated signers?

Not yet, sorry.

posted Hide Post
Updated.

posted Hide Post
cant wait to see the sketchs for this set ,any one out there who has done any for this set got any sneaky pics for us to see ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Added Kenny Johnson, Jeff Kober, and a pretty terrible Tom Arnold.

And only just realised how disappointing the Winter Ave Zoli auto is. I've got the Pop Century one and she's signed that properly (no doubt because there were less of them).

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is their an exact release date yet?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the dealer I use here in the uk said he was told some time within april in the uk ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Current date the distributor has is April 22nd.

But, they haven't called for last orders yet, so I'm guessing it's later than that because last call is normally about a month before release.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Drea de Matteo auto added.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drea is a great addition, and she's got a nice signature too. . .

Has anyone else noticed that some of the headshots look really photoshopped around the edges. . .

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Has anyone else noticed that some of the headshots look really photoshopped around the edges. . .

That'll be because some are actual headshots, and some are cut from screen grabs.