Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Mystery Science Theater 3000 from RR Parks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Science Theater 3000 from RR Parks
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Richard launched this Kickstarter recently, and it is ongoing until Dec 28.

Check it out, it looks GREAT !

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Congrats to RRParks. His Kickstarter topped $53k! Wowza!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: monsterwax,

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Series Three has just now launched on Kickstarter (June 30th) and will run until August 2nd. This series includes 3D cards, Lenticular Motion Cards, autograph cards covering 8 of the original season actors, metals, and more. About 500 different cards and Master Sets are available only during the Kickstarter.

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool looking set! I found packs of the last set at my LCS, which was awesome.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Parks:
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Series Three has just now launched on Kickstarter (June 30th) and will run until August 2nd. This series includes 3D cards, Lenticular Motion Cards, autograph cards covering 8 of the original season actors, metals, and more. About 500 different cards and Master Sets are available only during the Kickstarter.

Ahh you said the magic word! "autographs". Too bad you couldn't get Mike to sign that would have been sweet. I decided to pledge the big one. My shipping address was not requested. When does that happen?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post