Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Cryptozoic License to be Announced Saturday at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cryptozoic License to be Announced Saturday at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anything else or is this it?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Anything else or is this it?

They also showed off Sleepy Hollow. It was announced previously but I don't think it's been widely known they are doing a Sleepy Hollow series. They have some signage at the show as well as mock-up product on display. They had costumes on display too and I think (not positive - can't remember) one might have been a Sleepy Hollow piece.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice...love Sleepy Hollow

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We love Sleepy Hollow too. . . I'm not sure where it was announced, but no one on the boards I follow seems to have heard the announcement. . . Cool news!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
There is a nice photo of the Sleepy Hollow costumes on display at the Philly Show by a collector who came to the show on the Philly Non-Sports Card Show Facebook page (facebook.com/PhillyShow).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post