Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    GRIMM Season 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GRIMM Season 2
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
hi Deb
no opti for the boxes at this time as we are trying to keep that seperate for now as we have other plans going foward

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom. Want to get a Season 2 'spex to display alongside my Season 1 "slab". Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Any idea of signers yet...that you can reveal?

Thanks!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will announce once I have in hand.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy you are doing Season 2 as I thoroughly enjoyed opening Season 1 boxes. It's not that often you can open a product where just about every auto is one you want.

Never bought a set box before so Grimm S2 will be my first in that format.
Very excited to see what kind of hits we're looking at as I saw you mentioned some auto/wardrobes & dual autos being put into this product.
If there was one new signer I'd like it's Jaime Ray Newman.
Regardless definitely count me as ready to buy Season 2 boxes.

NON-SPORTS COLLECTION

Castle Complete Set (55/55=100%!)

Posts: 9 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: June 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Tom - I am starting to get mail for Grimm pre-orders and have been informed that Grimm 2 packs/boxes are going to be EXTREMELY limited. True?

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
we are looking to make 199 cases compared to 430 cases of the first series

tom

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I love Breygent and everything Tom tries to do for the hobby but with limited SDCC promos and dealer promos I might struggle. I do like to have all the promos from a set I am collecting (even if I don't do a Master set) but the possibility of 3 SDCC promos limited to 100, what will the price be? + dealer promos there could be 5/6 promos at $50 each Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I love Breygent and everything Tom tries to do for the hobby but with limited SDCC promos and dealer promos I might struggle. I do like to have all the promos from a set I am collecting (even if I don't do a Master set) but the possibility of 3 SDCC promos limited to 50, what will the price be? + dealer promos there could be 5/6 promos at $50 each Eek

Looks like you have deleted a previous post. On it I wonder about what you mean by seeing the Grimm packs. I'm thinking the same thing about SDCC and dealer promos. If dealers are selling them for half to a full price of a mini-master set, then why bother with any part. I guess all manufacturers are following suit with UD with their extremely limited cards. I like the chase less and less these days. Yet enjoy a little of a chase. But when the chase is almost impossible unless you are extremely lucky or have endless financial resources the frustration gets to the point of not bothering with the easy stuff.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
SDCC Grimm packs is reference to the Breygent SDCC thread, although reading it again looks like the promos might be 100 each

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post