Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Contemporary Pinups
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contemporary Pinups
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Today on nsu-magazine.com, we have a story about a new pinups series coming from new card company Galans Sketch Art Productions. The list of artists working on the series is quite long and really great. Take a look:

Contemporary Pinups

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Another nice looking set Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Good luck on this release Ken, it's an excellent idea!! Keep us posted on any details you can provide. And samples of the sketch cards. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looks like another quality set! Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any news on when this set is due and more importantly how to order?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Have a look in the Sketch Cards - General section over on Scoundrel. There's a Contemporary Pinups thread there with some more information.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Orders being taken NOW

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for info Thumb Up .I have e-mailed the contact address.When I get a reply I will post here if thats OK and not considered advertising.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we post up any of our cards here? They are adult in nature with some topless nudity.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for info Thumb Up .I have e-mailed the contact address.When I get a reply I will post here if thats OK and not considered advertising.

Just to update boxes are $29.99 each with free postage inside the USA.There are some awesome sketches and base cards on scoundrel as well as what the boxes look like.No chance any of it other than the box photo could be posted here.

I have got my order in and there are about 150 boxes left.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
No chance any of it other than the box photo could be posted here.

Why not? Not all the cards contain nudity.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post