Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Monsterwax head for Philly.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monsterwax head for Philly.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Monsterwax will be heading up from Florida to be at the Philly show.

Kurt has allways done a fantastic job with Monsterwax and it is great that he will be attending the show.

As well as all the great products he will have with him he will also have exclusive promos to give out and lots of great news on upcoming sets.

If only i had a Tardis i could be there. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got Kurt's newsletter the other day and was very happy to hear that his upcoming set was conceived with us horror fans in mind! Cool

Also very cool that they will be creating new Monsterwax promo cards, the first of which will be available at the show. Man, you guys going to Philly this year are making out like bandits, promo-wise! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
If the Spookshow cards are any indicator about Monsterwax' regular quality/fun, then I'm definitely in for any future sets!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys, thanks for the shout out. We will indeed be there for the Philly. Not only will we have two new promos, but one of them will be announcing our latest series which I'm sure all serious horror fans will be excited about. The art is fantastic (all exclusively painted for this series) and the subject matter is LONG overdue. Only 500 of these special Philly promos will are made, and they look great, so be sure to drop by and get one (free). The artwork won't be found anywhere else!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
We had a great time seeing the gang at Philly and our congratulations to the Tosers for organizing such a fun event. The upcoming horror series we announced there is an art series devoted to the stories of H.P. Lovecraft. This project commissioned all new paintings by the son of Ricardo Garijo (Ricardo Jr.) and features special inserts by Chrissy Spallone and original sketch cards by many of your favorite artists. Expect some thrills and chills this fall!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool! I'm definitely in for a box of these! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post