Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bettie Page Box 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page Box 2
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Versicolor Productions has just announced Bettie Page Box 2. They more details on their website here:

Bettie Page Box 2

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great news. The first set was superb and i'm sure this second set will be every bit as good if not better. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Versicolor Productions is now pre-selling sets of Bettie Page Box 2! The boxes will be packed with many new surprises including randomly inserted chase cards, double-sided sketch cards, puzzle sketch cards, redemption cards and artist autograph cards. They will also contain 50 base cards from artists who didn’t have base cards in the original set. For every set of Bettie Page box 2 that is sold, Versicolor Productions will donate a percentage of its sales toward the planting of 1,000 trees!

We still have some sets left of the Bettie Page X-Ray set and have now made them available on our website too.

And last but not least, we also have a new Bettie Page Metallic subset for pre-sale featuring great artwork by Mark McHaley!

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Everything sounds superb but then i did not expect anything less. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That's a Looooooooong way in advance for payment

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Here is a look at the first 2 images used as promo cards for the Bettie Page Box 2 card set! One with art by Randy Siplon will be issued in the UK and the other(s) with art by Veronica O’Connell will be given away at the Philly Spring Non-Sports card show.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice, i really like those. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really nice promo's

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FL Bouncey I'm excited. I am an artist on Bettie Page Box 2 and this is my very post on this group. ASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh and my name is Deborah, Rah is my name here.

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Deborah, welcome to the forum. Wavey

Look forward to seeing your cards. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rah:
Oh and my name is Deborah, Rah is my name here.

Welcome Deborah and Rah Big Grin

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
In the next couple weeks we will be slowly showing new sketch card artwork from the Bettie Page Box 2 set before it's release in February, enjoy!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
some more nice ones there. Thumb Up

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
As promised, here are some more,

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice, i like the little devil one.

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
And more,