Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9597039966

January 28, 2015, 05:59 PM
mgeo
ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
And now they're gone.

Due to popular demand, Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 are no longer available from Cryptozoic. We're out of stock.

If interested in purchasing this product you should check with your favorite hobby store or online dealer. Good luck!
January 28, 2015, 11:02 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by mgeo:
And now they're gone.

Due to popular demand, Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 are no longer available from Cryptozoic. We're out of stock.

If interested in purchasing this product you should check with your favorite hobby store or online dealer. Good luck!

Good thing I just bought a set of the Arrow "Training chase set" online. I hope someone at the Philly Show in May will have a base set to sell. Smile
February 06, 2015, 05:23 PM
David R
How come there is no auto A1 ?
February 06, 2015, 06:41 PM
Logan
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
How come there is no auto A1 ?

I'm guessing it was reserved for Stephen Amell. Cryptozoic originally listed him as a signer but later (about 1 1/2 months before the release) announced that they weren't able to get him. Same goes for Colton Haynes also. This was the incident that made Cryptozoic change their policy regarding autograph announcements. Now they only announce signers when they have the cards in-house and not just when they reach an agreement with the actor to sign.