Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
And now they're gone.

Due to popular demand, Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 are no longer available from Cryptozoic. We're out of stock.

If interested in purchasing this product you should check with your favorite hobby store or online dealer. Good luck!

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mgeo:
And now they're gone.

Due to popular demand, Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 are no longer available from Cryptozoic. We're out of stock.

If interested in purchasing this product you should check with your favorite hobby store or online dealer. Good luck!

Good thing I just bought a set of the Arrow "Training chase set" online. I hope someone at the Philly Show in May will have a base set to sell. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How come there is no auto A1 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
How come there is no auto A1 ?

I'm guessing it was reserved for Stephen Amell. Cryptozoic originally listed him as a signer but later (about 1 1/2 months before the release) announced that they weren't able to get him. Same goes for Colton Haynes also. This was the incident that made Cryptozoic change their policy regarding autograph announcements. Now they only announce signers when they have the cards in-house and not just when they reach an agreement with the actor to sign.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post