Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARROW - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
Sad they didn't get Summer Glau...
She wasn't in Season 1, so no real reason why they would have tried to get her to sign for this first release which only covers Season 1.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
She wasn't in Season 1, so no real reason why they would have tried to get her to sign for this first release which only covers Season 1.

Exact so hope restored Wink

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you go. Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, wish I was as creative as some of you guys...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signers Seth Gabel, Michael Rowe, & Jeffrey C. Robinson have returned their signed cards. Binder image available & promo cards information all added to post on the first page

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signer Kelly Hu has returned her signed cards, image added.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't see where the promos are listed

I clicked on the link on page 1, but see just the info about the cards, autos, etc.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

I clicked on the link on page 1, but see just the info about the cards, autos, etc.

David,

Further down, almost to the bottom of page 1. He has pics of cards and a checklist.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

Depending where you are attempting to view this page a firewall may be blocking my embedded images from being shown. I assure you that all images are working. As Scifi Cards said there is also a link at the bottom of my post linking directly to CZE's Arrow product page if you are having further issues. Although CZE's website does not list the promo cards at this time they are available.

Signers Celina Jade, Roger Cross, Christie Laing, Alex Kingston, & Jarod Joseph have returned their signed cards, images added to first page.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Regrettably, we must announce that our Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 set will not contain autograph cards from these actors: Stephen Amell and Colton Haynes.

We have revised our autograph announcement policy as a result of these and similar developments with other trading card sets. Accordingly, we have updated our product pages to remove the names of actors with whom we only have autograph agreements. Henceforth, product pages will reflect only the names of talent from whom we have received autographed cards.

We are continuing to acquire autograph cards from additional Arrow actors, and we will publicize their names upon receipt of their autographed cards.

We will indicate that production is complete by uploading the web checklist to the Arrow Trading Cards Season 1 product page. At that point, the product is finalized, including the autograph signer roster.

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I use the IMDB as a guide to whome I think should be in a set. Only 5 out of the top 10 have signed. At this point, the set should be called "Other people who are in Arrow"

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 007bondcards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I use the IMDB as a guide to whome I think should be in a set. Only 5 out of the top 10 have signed. At this point, the set should be called "Other people who are in Arrow"

agreed well said

Posts: 87 | Location: ontario | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Removed signers, Stephen Amell* as Oliver Queen/The Hood/Green Arrow & Colton Haynes* as Roy Harper.

posted Hide Post
As of today, Cryptozoic doesn't have Katie Cassidy listed. Didn't Cryptozoic list her cards as returned on 8/14?

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
As of today, Cryptozoic doesn't have Katie Cassidy listed. Didn't Cryptozoic list her cards as returned on 8/14?

Perhaps it has nothing to do with it, but the Cassidy autographs in Supernatural have been called into question. See that thread for comments. Maybe CZE is waiting for an answer before committing to her signatures in Arrow, which would be a smart thing to do.

Posts: 10366 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance (8/14) - Removed

Removed from list but still may be under contract:
Manu Bennett* as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
John Barrowman* as Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer
Colin Salmon* as Walter Steele
Byron Mann* as Yao Fei
Chin Han* as Frank Chen

Images added.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

Perhaps it has nothing to do with it, but the Cassidy autographs in Supernatural have been called into question. See that thread for comments. Maybe CZE is waiting for an answer before committing to her signatures in Arrow, which would be a smart thing to do.

Oh. Just read the Supernatural postings. Thanks for the information.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SerialKilnWalkr:
Removed signers, Stephen Amell* as Oliver Queen/The Hood/Green Arrow & Colton Haynes* as Roy Harper.

very disappointingFrown

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Crypto are really hitting snags with their sets recently.

The leads from Supernatural dropping out, the validity of Katie Cassidy's auto in that same set. Then there's the downgrading of the Pacific Rim set and the disappearance of the Fringe season 5 set.

Also can't forget the failure of the Breaking Bad set and now there's big signers being dropped from this set.

They've had great success with The Walking Dead and The Hobbit, but issues are starting to arise with other licenses. Hopefully they can work them out and produce some great sets in the future.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn what's going on with the autographs? I was so pumped for this release... It's a bummer to see Colton and Katie (this one is even more odd considering she already returned her cards) disappear, but the headliner of the set, Amell, has dropped despite being under contract?

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post