Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:

Interesting twitter pic below showing what he wrote on the sides of the cards. Gotta get them all to try to re-create it. Smile

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That just seems like it would mark up the card edges for no purpose since they all will never come together again. Not a good idea. If he wanted to do extra, he should have done a doodle or something on a few or all of his cards.

Oh well, got to put something on Twitter, right? Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 7 really cool redemptions being inserted in this:

https://www.cryptozoic.com/blo...rds-season-3-preview

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't even call those redemptions, because you know that's a bad word for stuff you have to wait for and hope it gets made.

These are Golden Ticket prizes and, even though I do not follow this show, I don't know how any non-sport collector would not want any of those seven items. Very cool indeed. Dance

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bumped to quarter one next year.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Bumped to quarter one next year.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Luv You I need to add all these Cassidys to my collection.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any idea when in Q1 we might get this set?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Any idea when in Q1 we might get this set?

Q2 Big Grin

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Release date is February 22.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well no one is going to accuse Cassidy of using an autopen on these cards, but just look at the two autograph cards shown above.

I don't know about anyone else, but I see absolutely zero similarity between them. I mean I can't make out the name written on either one, but even to say that it's the same signer . . . Wow. And they wonder why fake autographs are so easy to get around. Roll Eyes

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Well no one is going to accuse Cassidy of using an autopen on these cards, but just look at the two autograph cards shown above.

Or She used a VERY bad autopen Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Or She used a VERY bad autopen Big Grin

Well, maybe that too, and more than one. Big Grin

No, they both belong to her, but that's the problem.

I just see RED when I look at genuine autographs that are any old scribble somebody feels like at the time. Those two Katie Cassidy cards, shown in the same frame, are perfect examples. I don't care how she writes her name. I don't even care if I can't make out any letters. However she signs, she should sign the same general signature on every card. Sure there will be differences, but not to the point where it has no similarity at all. How can you even tell a fake autograph when there is no consistent examples of a real one?

Which brings me to another thing I have said before. If it's a free autograph given in a fan encounter, I have no problem with someone making a quick scribble. Certified cards are not free. The signer is being paid for it and collectors are paying good money to buy them. The signer has an obligation to give their "money signature", not the free scribble version.

Rather than criticize signers who don't meet that obligation, I would rather applaud those who take pride in their signatures and give all their fans consistent autographs. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Her Flash Season 2 card is the missing link between those two Arrow ones.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Release date confirmed as February 22.