Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Grimm Season 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Season 2
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Promo cards for philly show

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Well Done Tom.

Really wish I wasn't missing this one. So much good stuff and good people.

But I'll be in full-blown panic mode this weekend as the movers come to pack on Monday and the truck comes on Tuesday.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These Grimm promos look great! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this set!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any signers you can confirm?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Whee Grimm promos. They look awesome Tom!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ready for this to be released Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
working hard for end of the year release

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
CAST of signers
1 Mary McDonald
2 Jessica Tuck
3 Reggie Lee
4 Claire coffee
5 Sasha Roiz
6 Russel Hornsby
7 Bitsie Tulloch
8 David Giuntoli
9 Michael Grant Terry
10 Danny Bruno
11 Robert Blanche
12 Christian Lagadec
13 Bertila Damas
14 Robert Alan Barnett
15 Jim Crino
16 Mike Dopud
17 Shohreh Aghdashloo
18 Reg. E. Cathey
19 Matt Gerald
20 James Frain
21 Silas Weir Mitchell

subject to change

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
looking good Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I like the two photos on the autograph cards.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Yes James Frain Thumb Up I have loved him in so many things.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
signing with different color pens

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I really like the use of different color inks. It's a little thing, but it does give a change in the look. Last release I picked up 3 Mastrantonio autos in different shades. Kind of sorry MEM didn't sign again, I think she appeared briefly in 2.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm Season 2 costume autograph

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jesus... how has James Frain possibly managed to make his autograph worse?!

That Reg Cathey with the thin pen is nice though!

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post