Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downton Abbey
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Chris, your sketches are awesome!

Posts: 33 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jamster62:
Chris, your sketches are awesome!

Thanks, Jamster!

Thanks David. I cannot WAIT to see how the rest of your cards tuned out! What I've seen is extremely nice.

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sketch card previews are up on Cryptozoic's site:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/blog...sketch-card-previews

I must say they all look great!! Drool

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that release date is finally here does anyone know what the box make-up is? # of autos, material worn cards, sketches per box?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 auto and 1 pieceworks per box

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Presenting my work on Downton Abbey, a collection of 27 portraits illustrating all major cast members.
18 card size/ 9 cigarette size
24 inserted

posted card size part on deviantart and fb

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
Presenting my work on Downton Abbey, a collection of 27 portraits illustrating all major cast members.
24 inserted

Great work David!!! Really top notch. By the way, we have a story on the blog today with two exclusive Downton Abbey sketch card images and your work is one of the two:

Happy Downton Abbey Release Day

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
24 inserted

Gorgeous, David! Luv You
Not just the portrait itself, but I appreciate that you put just as much effort into the hat and clothing. The entire image is just superb. Great, great work!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hope my wife pulls one of these masterpieces!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:
24 inserted

Gorgeous, David! Luv You
Not just the portrait itself, but I appreciate that you put just as much effort into the hat and clothing. The entire image is just superb. Great, great work!

thanks guys, yeah that Mary is one of my favorites, I was torn between this one and another to keep as AR/AP, but decided to let her go for the setSmile. Title is 'Wild Soul'
Will post my remaining 9 cigarette cards soon and my AP as well
cheers

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
24 inserted

Now that is one superb, fantastic, astounding, amazing card!! Zounds, man!!!

Posts: 33 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great work as usual David. I am so thankful to have a few of your masterpieces in my collection. I am really hoping for one of your Downton Abbey sketch cards. It is one of my favorite shows.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
thanks guys
added the 'cigarette card' on deviantart and facebook

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited to have gotten some boxes of these cards. DavidDeb - awesome looking sketches!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They have confirmed that the Downtown Abbey movie is being released, Sept 2019

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karsten:
I hope there will be a Downton Abbey movie trading card edition./QUOTE]

Highly unlikely. I'd really say NEVER, but you know what happens when you do that. Big Grin

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post