Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Downton Abbey
 Login/Join
 
Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has some of the sketch cards up on their page (Which all look incredible), so I can finally post one I worked on. Really enjoyed working on this set since I'm a huge fan of the show.

 
Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Jessica Brown Findlay finally returned her cards, so the release date should be posted soon.
 
Posts: 33 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:
Cryptozoic has some of the sketch cards up on their page (Which all look incredible), so I can finally post one I worked on. Really enjoyed working on this set since I'm a huge fan of the show.



That looks great! Got my fingers crossed that my wife would be so lucky as to pull one of your sketches out of her two boxes!
 
Posts: 5460 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
That looks great! Got my fingers crossed that my wife would be so lucky as to pull one of your sketches out of her two boxes!


Thanks! I hope she gets one as well. I did an equal amount of the standard size cards and the smaller set. Hopefully she'll find a Mr. Carson card. He's always fun to draw.:P
 
Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I think she would prefer Mr. Carson. He is one of her favorites on the show!
 
Posts: 5460 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
New Release Date: April 16, 2014

Hope they hit this one, this set is overdue.

Ed

____________________
www.nonsportcardshows.com Home of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

 
Posts: 4505 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
New Release Date: April 16, 2014

Hope they hit this one, this set is overdue.

Ed

I just poked around the web to see if anyone else showing this April 16 release date. I found that Blowout cards has it listed as June 27 Confused I am hoping that was just a case of Blowout moving the date to the end of the second quarter. Ed, you still hearing April 16 from "your source" ?

____________________
 
Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wonged:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
New Release Date: April 16, 2014

Hope they hit this one, this set is overdue.

Ed

I just poked around the web to see if anyone else showing this April 16 release date. I found that Blowout cards has it listed as June 27 Confused I am hoping that was just a case of Blowout moving the date to the end of the second quarter. Ed, you still hearing April 16 from "your source" ?


April 16 came from GTS, who is one of the few distributors. You would think the info would be reliable. But release dates from Cryptozoic are always questionable until the last minute.

They do show all the autos have been returned, so that is usually the big hurdle for them.

Ed

____________________
www.nonsportcardshows.com Home of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

 
Posts: 4505 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to this release. Too bad it couldn't be the week of the Chicago show than I could open my boxes there.

____________________
Traded with Deena, tragicend, Pochacco, Greg Geerts, tradeacard, barobehere, xtime, blwilson, derigel, Salama, mccheese8472, wolfie, glim, BILLZEE, Bond, Warrior Babe and Juelle Lou
 
Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic does show a release date of 04/16/2014 on their site, and they have also posted a link showing the cards. I think that the design for the base and chase sets looks great. However, I am disappointed that there are only 12 wardrobe cards. And the ratios for the sketches are horrible: Sketch Cards are inserted 1 in 595 packs. Mini Sketch Cards are inserted 1 in 1674 packs.
 
Posts: 33 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jamster62:
Cryptozoic does show a release date of 04/16/2014 on their site, and they have also posted a link showing the cards. I think that the design for the base and chase sets looks great. However, I am disappointed that there are only 12 wardrobe cards. And the ratios for the sketches are horrible: Sketch Cards are inserted 1 in 595 packs. Mini Sketch Cards are inserted 1 in 1674 packs.

Thanks for the updated info. I didn't know where you got your info on wardrobe and sketch cards from but now I see they have a link to a pdf file at the bottom of the page Smile

____________________
 
Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed one reseller showing a release date revised to 6/27/14.
 
Posts: 46 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerry609:
I noticed one reseller showing a release date revised to 6/27/14.

Was that Blowout cards ?

____________________
 
Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Here are a few of the approved sketch cards I did for the set. The minis measure 1.5 x 2.5 I think?

 
Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really excellent quality Thumb Up . Alison Sohn posted on Scoundrel that she did sketches for this set, her first after a long time away from the hobby.
 
Posts: 2376 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice Chris
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Excellent sketches, Chris! Thumb Up

____________________
Debi

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
 
Posts: 956 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are really terrific, Chris. Would love to own one of them. Great job!
 
Posts: 12880 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Those are really terrific, Chris. Would love to own one of them. Great job!


Thanks, guys!

Toser, Thanks so much. Hope you find one!
 
Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Nice work man, they are beautiful!

____________________
www.daviddeb.deviantart.com
 
Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6  
 


© Non-Sport Update 2013