Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Space 1999 autograph list
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Space 1999 autograph list
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Things have become even more interesting.

There are 3 Catherine Schell autograph cards, when there are only 2 advertised for Series 2.

Posts: 21 | Location: Devon UK | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Secondary market prices seem to be extremely reasonable in some cases; I've managed to pick up several core cast member auto cards for less than $20 USD each shipped and the base set only set me back $9 USD shipped. I'm glad that I passed on this as a pre-sell. I was really tempted to pick up their online 3-box deal last month (which is what I did for Series 1), but I ended up getting what I wanted out of the Series 2 release for a fraction of the cost that the 3 boxes would have run me.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun:
Things have become even more interesting.

There are 3 Catherine Schell autograph cards, when there are only 2 advertised for Series 2.

Two of her as Maya and one as Guardian of Piri was what was shown on the pre sales images.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I should've made myself a little more clear.

The Sales image on the Unstoppable website shows 2 orange border and 1 black border Catherine Schell cards. While hunting around to find out who's selling what. I've found: The black border card is CS-3. The orange border cards are CS-2 and 3. There is a previously unadvertised orange border CS-1.

Posts: 21 | Location: Devon UK | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The black border CS3 has actually been out for a while, it s released as part on the last Yearset thing. It like, the black border BB1 and BB2 which are surfacing in this new set weren't on any presale though, I concur. Also the black border NT5 has been released already too.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's true that the back border CS-3 and NT-5 (I have both) were 'released' before Series 2 came out. Only CS-3 has actually 'surfaced' for Series 2. Nobody is selling NT-5. Also. The Incentive cards for a 3-case purchase are currently available, but the BB-3 Barbara Bain card is noticeably absent. I suspect the BB-3 card is a black border. Lastly. There are 3 Michael Culver cards. Only MC-3 has 'surfaced' thus far.

posted Hide Post
I have MC1 from case and have seen #2 at the other place. Seen no orange border Bains so far!