Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Batman Classic TV set?? (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Classic TV set?? (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted
Hi all,

In the "coming soon" listing, there's something about batman classic tv...any further info? Not holding my breath, but kinda neat to see interest.

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything but that would be sweeeeet!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Man, I would be all over a TV Batman set!! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It's the real deal! No details yet but it will be coming!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
It's the real deal! No details yet but it will be coming!

Carumba! Can't wait!!! Dance

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Holy bankrupt Batman, it's as if Cryptozoic wants to single handedly take all my money. Archer, Psych, and now Batman? Wow! I haven't been this excited about cards in a long time! I just hope cases break a bit better than they have in the past.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi all,
We are excited about Batman Classic TV, but we are still pretty far away from set development or locking down a product type. Thanks for the excitement and we'll let you know when we have more information!

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Hi all,
We are excited about Batman Classic TV, but we are still pretty far away from set development or locking down a product type. Thanks for the excitement and we'll let you know when we have more information!

Thanks for the update! Hopefully sketches and autographs can be included when it's finalized! Sadly, there are not many members of the cast (heroes or villains) around now... Still, I'd love to see Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar or Yvonne Craig authentic Batman autos OR a dual Batman/Robin swatch card!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long time comming...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This should be awesome!

Could this also mean a DVD set might be on the horizon? Eek Last I heard was it will never be released because too many people own rights to various parts of the show, too difficult to make it happen financially.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
This should be awesome!

Could this also mean a DVD set might be on the horizon? Eek Last I heard was it will never be released because too many people own rights to various parts of the show, too difficult to make it happen financially.

Read this, Ted. It may be closer than you think Thumb Up

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/ne...Licensing-Deal/17060

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
This should be awesome!

Read this, Ted. It may be closer than you think Thumb Up

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/ne...Licensing-Deal/17060

Cool article, but it still doesn't leave me with much hope. This does raise the question, though, back to the card set... for the reasons mentioned in that article why they won't put out the DVDs... I suppose Cryptozoic won't be able to use images featuring characters under license to other companies (Lurch, etc.).

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
We can only hope they're as good as the ones that Stephane (archifou) posted HERE.

Thanks again Kennywood.

I only hope that it will happen and if I can work on this set that would be awesome.
I really have some other ideas that I didn't created at the time.

With my experience now by creating cards I really understand how to create cards Smile

I am ready to save some money for this dream come true set and maybe be involve in this set if someone give me a chance Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are SO awesome, Stephane! I'd hire you!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
If its Batman TV (Adam West), I'm ALL IN!

BIFF! POW! HOLEY-MOLEY!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in for case of this.my 8 year old loves it.ill work on a master set for him. Big Grin

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
Im in for case of this.my 8 year old loves it.ill work on a master set for him. Big Grin
There hasn't been any announcment of a card set yet, so don't hold your breath. With all the different interests still involved, your 8-year old may be drawing his pension before this set actually appears !

It's really quite sad that there is a market for this with fans of all ages who would make this is a sell out in seconds. Unfortunately, this mere fact is probably contributing to the problem. With so many people hoping to get a slice of the pie knowing that it will be a big money-spinner if it ever sees the light of day, they all have legal teams fighting for their 'fair share'. As it stands, everyone is losing out Frown

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Hi all,

Since that's the post from the manufacturer I don't know what everyone is getting all excited about. Wink

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted Hide Post
A Batman set would be so awesome. Looks like Cryptozoic is picking up where Inkworks left off. To borrow a phrase...May they produce long and prosper. Wink

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Uh oh - looks like this release dropped off the latest NSU Upcoming Release schedule on the NSU web site.

Any info?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post