Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    SUPERNATURAL - Seasons 1-3 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUPERNATURAL - Seasons 1-3 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Decent autograph list so far.
And Billy Drago's autos are always interesting Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Wish there were more autos from people that didn't sign for Inkworks. But I'll take what we get, Supernatural is one of my most requested products at shows.

The duplication will not be a problem going forward either, so I'm looking forward to the Seasons 4-6 set too!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
This maybe the first case I buy in a long time!!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, little bit disappointing that so far all the signers besides Kripke have signed before at least once each. And even then, some of the most interesting/significant signers, like Jim Beaver and Fredric Lehne are still missing.

Nevertheless, there's a long way to go until it actually comes out, especially seeing as Crypto's stuff always comes out later than planned, so hopefully some new people will be involved too. I'd particularly like to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan finally sign.

Of course it's a dead cert that Mitch Pileggi will be signing for the next set.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:

Agreed. I used to search on that auction site just to read all the clever quotes he came up with.

quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Wish there were more autos from people that didn't sign for Inkworks. But I'll take what we get, Supernatural is one of my most requested products at shows

Supernatural fans are known to be a bit fanatical. Wave

I really hope they get Richard Speight Jr. to sign that would be cool.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:

Agreed. I used to search on that auction site just to read all the clever quotes he came up with.

My favorite (that's in my collection) says "The worms of death party every day". Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a slightly odd one. They've confirmed Katie Cassidy for Arrow, who played Ruby in season 3 of Supernatural. They seem to take full advantage of actors appearing in several of their licenses where they can (Charlie Hunnam in SOA and Pacific Rim, Ron Perlan the same, Jose Pablo Cantillo in SOA and Walking Dead, etc.)

But so far they've not confirmed her for this set. She'd be a great one to have in it, as someone who didn't sign the previous sets.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Here's a slightly odd one. They've confirmed Katie Cassidy for Arrow, who played Ruby in season 3 of Supernatural. They seem to take full advantage of actors appearing in several of their licenses where they can (Charlie Hunnam in SOA and Pacific Rim, Ron Perlan the same, Jose Pablo Cantillo in SOA and Walking Dead, etc.)

But so far they've not confirmed her for this set. She'd be a great one to have in it, as someone who didn't sign the previous sets.

Yes, and Bobby (Jim Beaver) has signed for cryptozoic's Breaking Bad set.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jim Beaver signed autos at last year's Supernatural Con in Chicago so I would think he would sign. Katie Cassidy would be a great addition. I really really want a Jeffrey Dean Morgan signature in the worst way!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jeffrey Dean Morgan would be a great get. How about Genevieve(Cortese)Padalecki?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Was Genevieve in season 3 or 4? I don't think she appeared till season 4 right? They should be able to get her for the next set.

I can't believe the show is nearly up to season 10 now. I never expected it would last so long. I'm way behind right now at this stage though, still half way through season 8.

I'm not too interested in this set because I have already have the Inkworks sets. However I'll see what the cards end up looking like and whether I'll also pick up some of these.

Really looking forward to seasons 4 and beyond though.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Was Genevieve in season 3 or 4? I don't think she appeared till season 4 right? They should be able to get her for the next set.

This is true, Genevieve Cortese only arrived as Ruby in season 4

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Supernatural Trading Cards Seasons 1-3

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) have spent the last eight years battling the things that go bump in the night. Over the years, with the help of the fallen angel Castiel (Misha Collins), and the King of Hell, Crowley (Mark A Sheppard), the Winchesters have straddled the line between good and evil. The thrilling and terrifying journey of the Winchester brother is now collectible and fans can gather authentic Autographs cards and Wardrobes cards featuring production-used costumes from the show!

Key Features:

• Based on the hit CW show, currently in its ninth season
  • Base set features episodic images from seasons one though three
  • Authentic Autograph cards from the top cast and memorable guest stars
  • Wardrobe and Dual Wardrobe cards feature production-used costumes from the show

Product Details:

Release Date: November 26, 2014
Packs: 5 Cards per pack, 24 packs per box
MSRP: $3.50 per pack
Base Set: 72 card base set featuring episodic images from seasons one through three

Chase Sets: Shadowbox Character Bios (1:24 packs)

CP1 Sam Winchester

CP2 Dean Winchester

CP6 Azazel

Foil Winchester Brothers (1:12 packs)

J2 Challenges

J4 On The Road

J9 Dean's House

Locations (1:12 packs)

L01

Variants:

Gold Foil parallel cards for base set, Winchester Brothers, and Locations chase sets - numbered /10

Silver Foil parallel cards for base set, Winchester Brothers, and Locations chase sets - numbered /25

Mega Moon Lava Foil parallel cards for base set, Winchester Brothers, and Locations chase sets - unnumbered

Inserts: Autograph cards (1:24 packs), Wardrobe cards (1:24 packs) and Dual Wardrobe cards (1:96 packs)

Autograph Signers (Signers in Bold have returned cards, Signers with an * are under contract):

Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer (10/7)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan as John Winchester (10/13)
Samantha Smith as Mary Winchester (10/3)
Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle (10/7)
Katie Cassidy as Ruby (10/7)

Lauren Cohan as Bela Talbot (10/10)
Nicki Aycox as Meg Masters (10/9)
Richard Speight, Jr. as The Trickster (10/9)
Chad Lindberg as Ash (10/3)
Fredric Lehne as Azazel (10/2)
A.J. Buckley as Ed Zeddmore (10/7)
Malik Whitfield as Agent Victor Henriksen (10/7)
Travis Wester as Harry Spangler (10/7)

Amber Benson as Lenore (10/16)
Billy Drago as Doc Benton (10/9)
Linda Blair as Detective Diana Ballard (10/22)
Loretta Devine as Missouri Moseley (10/2)
Emmanuelle Vaugier as Madison (10/10)
Steven Williams as Rufus Turner (10/3)
Eric Kripke, Creator (10/2)

Binder: There will be a limited edition binder available with an exclusive Wardrobe card

Exclusive Binder Wardrobe:

Autograph Gallery:

Wardrobe Gallery:

M05

M09

M18

DM01

DM03

Redemption Cards: 25 Oversized Wardrobe cards (4" x 6") that feature production-used wardrobe swatches for Sam and Dean.

Supernatural Trading Cards Seasons 1 - 3 | Cryptozoic Entertainment

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SerialKilnWalkr,

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signer list updates from 10/1/14:

Removed -
Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester*
Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester*

Added -
Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer*
Jeffrey Dean Morgan as John Winchester*
Katie Cassidy as Ruby*
Nicki Aycox as Meg Masters*
Richard Speight, Jr. as The Trickster*
Fredric Lehne as Azazel*

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a HUGE add for them. Hoping they will add Genevieve Padalecki for a future set.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are removed as signers. Sorry, but it's pretty hard to call it a Supernatural set without an autograph from either one of them.

Posts: 10372 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are removed as signers. Sorry, but it's pretty hard to call it a Supernatural set without an autograph from either one of them.

I agree. It is more like as set of most of the people on the convention circuit, guest stars who have had cards already and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. My interest is definitely lower now.

In this tweet, you can kind of see what Richard Speight, Jr.'s cards look like:

https://twitter.com/dicksp8jr/...s/519190518526271488

Also, he apparently signed at least 250 cards.

It looks like Samantha Smith signed 400. But it is odd that it is actually a picture of her as Eve, not Mary (like she mentions in her cards). It would also seem that Kim Rhodes will be signing some too, but probably for the next set since she appears later.

https://twitter.com/SamSmithTw...s/518519181365362688

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I am with you!I was buying a case of these now I will just get 1 box and the rest on eBay.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome they got JDM and Jim Beaver!! The loss of the boys has been more than made up by Jeffry and Jim IMHO. Now I might get a bit cranky if the boys don't sign for any set. Somehow I would find that unlikely.

I predict the Jeffrey Dean Morgan auto might sell for stupid money as @SciFi Cards would say.