Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Arrow Season Two
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season Two
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Ooh I wasn't expecting a new Katie Cassidy card. Neat.

Here's the pic:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I like it and since I am a huge Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance fan, I will have to have it. Hoping it isn't as rare as the previous one just so I have a better shot of getting one.(Though I did actually pull the season 1 card...)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Stephen Amell? I remember initially for the S1 set that he was one of the confirmed signers from the jump, but then he backed out. Does he just flat out not want to sign?

Also a bummer to see Colton Haynes passed again, but we have one more shot at him for the S3 cards. Love to see Glau, Law and Alejandro, they were a few of my biggest wants for the set.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post