Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Stunningly Savage, The Art of Rick Melton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stunningly Savage, The Art of Rick Melton
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I'm cross-posting this. I posted about the promo portion of this in the Shows & Convention forum but I wanted to also post here about the new series.

Stunningly Savage, The Art of Rick Melton is a new series from Cult-Stuff. The company has announced some details about the series on their website. If you like Horror, you may already (knowingly or unknowingly) be a fan of Rick's work. I recommend you take a look at their site for more info.

The first taste of the series will be via two promo card give-aways at Memorabilia, which is now less then three weeks away. The show will be held at The NEC Birmingham in Birmingham, England on November 19 & 20. And what a show it is! Collectors will find celebrities, sports figures, dealers from across the UK, cosplay, and much more at the two-day extravaganza.

Non-Sport Update will be on-hand with our new Dec '11/Jan '12 issue, a selection of back issues, books, promo cards, and more. As noted, we've teamed up with Cult-Stuff for a special two-part Stunningly Savage, The Art of Rick Melton promo card set. Visit the Non-Sport Update table and get P1; visit the Cult-Stuff table and get P2. Both cards looks great individually but when joined together, form a, well, stunningly great larger image. See the P1 image and more details about our show plans on our blog. And see the P2 image on Cult-Stuff's website.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Rick Melton Rocks, nuff said. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post