Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek - The Complete Next Generation (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek - The Complete Next Generation (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
OH LOOKIE!!!!! Posted to Rittenhouse's Facebook page

And where are they located, and what is their building security like?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
yeah, I just saw this on FB and asked if I could have 5 minutes alone in the room. LOL

{Yes, that's my wife & I on the FB thumbnail}

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't forget according to the ebay seller they are all very rare. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't remember who the resident Rittenhouse person is but let me just post here. In compiling the new signers in this series, I noticed that Olivia D'abo (Amanda Rogers) has never signed for a Trek set, but she has JUST signed for Pop Century 2011.

If Rittenhouse sees this, please PLEASE include her in Series 2.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I did mention Olivia d'Abo's name in one of the threads on Rittenhouse's forum as one I'd like for the next TNG set. It was the post just before Steve from Rittenhouse revealed that Ashley Judd is on the next set. (She was one of the other names I mentioned...)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
Yay, grats on your first!

Thanks- I can't wait to get my case! Any day now Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I did mention Olivia d'Abo's name in one of the threads on Rittenhouse's forum as one I'd like for the next TNG set. It was the post just before Steve from Rittenhouse revealed that Ashley Judd is on the next set. (She was one of the other names I mentioned...)

Val

Awesome. Thanks.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just checked out the Autograph list on the Rittenhouse site, it lists the limited????? autographs. According the site there is only 5 Limited autographs and NO Very Limited autographs.

This can't be right, can it?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It is fixed now: 6 Vls and 13 Ls.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
You know I really wanted these to be full bleeds like the season 7 Skybox, but the more of them I see (on the bay my case has not come yet) they are starting to grow on me.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has posted on Twitter that Kelsey Grammer will be signing for the second series of The Complete Star Trek: TNG

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Thanks for the scoop Harris! I cannot wait for series 2.