Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I suspect that nothing is coming in October, either. We probably would have heard something by now.

This year, 2021, they only released the latest Space 1999 set in March and the Avengers: Honor Blackman Years book and promos in May.

A quiet year compared to years past.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The new Hammer Horror set would have been good for Halloween but that is clearly not going to happen, infact i have heard nothing about that set other than the few promo cards.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Then, just when you thought it was safe to visit FB a link to this pops up Smile

https://unstoppablecards.com/2018_SECURE/

Looks like the Honor Blackman book didn't sell too well Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Says Hammer Horror coming "next month"

Are those 3 new preview sets limited to 100 (Terrahawks, Avengers, Hammer Horror) the same ones that came out earlier in the summer, or something new ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the ones from the summer were limited to 250 sets, not 100, so these might be new.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't see anywhere in the link where it says what the deals will cost

And do each of these deals include the Avengers book ? I already bought a copy of the book back in June for a few hundred dollars. What am I supposed to do with a second one ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I don't see anywhere in the link where it says what the deals will cost

And do each of these deals include the Avengers book ? I already bought a copy of the book back in June for a few hundred dollars. What am I supposed to do with a second one ?
Just beneath the first paragraph on the link I posted it states:

EVERY £99 DEAL CONSISTS OF ALL 6 DIFFERENT ITEMS

this is followed by six lines detailing what each 4KG parcel will contain. It's pretty clear for an Unstoppable announcement Big Grin

Edit, I think the book that ships with the bundle deal is the unsigned version. AP normally stands for Artist Proof. The autographed version is shown as costing £199.99 at the bottom of the page.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a link to were we have to go to or sign up or register to be able to purchase these cards I would be interested in some of them

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Is there a link to were we have to go to or sign up or register to be able to purchase these cards I would be interested in some of them
You just have to be at the page at the link I posted when the countdown there reaches zero to place orders. At least that is how it usually works with Unstoppable deals. Bear in mind, you can only order the complete bundle when it becomes available not just the bits you want. So all or nothing.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cheapest deal with shipping to the USA is $ 196

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
I think the last Avengers set is out end of May then next up will be Hammer films which covers about 100 films.

Website now saying Avengers will be out Spring 2022.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of the 100 sets have sold ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable posted on Facebook on Nov 6 that Hammer Horror is coming "late Nov" and it will be "a very limited edition"

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like pre-orders for Hammer Horror start on November 21 through the Unstoppable website

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like pre-orders for Hammer Horror start on November 21 through the Unstoppable website

This has now been put back a week in order to add new content.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well everyone has purchased their new Hammer cards by now so i am anxious to see what the breaks are like. Sheep

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer Horror probably won't ship until late December, I am guessing.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hammer Horror probably won't ship until late December, I am guessing.
Note the set is called "Hammer" not Hammer Horror as in your post. Admittedly most of images shown on the publicity are from the Horror catalogue of Hammer they did however make other genre films hence the subset called "Beyond Horror", Also see image of box shown below:

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
... Note the set is called "Hammer" not Hammer Horror as in your post. Admittedly most of images shown on the publicity are from the Horror catalogue of Hammer they did however make other genre films hence the subset called "Beyond Horror", ....

Hammer are responsible for making the inexplicably successful 'On the Buses' films, however some may consider these to be simply too horrific! Big Grin

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:

Hammer are responsible for making the inexplicably successful 'On the Buses' films, however some may consider these to be simply too horrific! Big Grin

You had to be there, this was a big night out at the cinema in the 70's. Big Grin