Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable has indicated on Facebook that starting on Oct 18 you can pre-order an autographed book (not cards) Avengers: The Honor Blackman Years, which is limited to 300 copies.

They also have coming this fall, UFO Series 3 cards.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like they moved pre orders from mid October to November 1.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Website now says November 8 for orders

posted Hide Post
Some new signers including Moonbase operative Lt.Joan Harrington - Antonia Ellis.

Posts: 82 | Location: massachusetts | Registered: March 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe they are saying on Facebook that pre-orders for UFO start Nov 27 and they claim the cards will ship around Dec 16

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Releasing book then as well, don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure there’s an exclusive card going with the book, Honor Blackman signed a number of these books before she passed away.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the UFO, looks like there will be retail boxes as well as factory sets

Factory sets supposedly limited to 240. 54 cards, 17 to 19 autos per box, and 1 sketch

I saw a dealer offering one for 350 GBP.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by space phantom:
Some new signers including Moonbase operative Lt.Joan Harrington - Antonia Ellis.

The autograph cards on UFO 3 look nice, but most of the line-up have signed before.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supposedly UFO is now shipping Dec 12.

The website says they are releasing 12 new promo cards with orders, 6 for Avengers Series 3 and 6 new ones for Space 1999

You get 4 promos per 1 box of UFO ordered. So to get a set of 12, you need to order 3 boxes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Says on Facebook that the next Space 1999 set is available for pre order through the Unstoppable website on Feb 28.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Website says Space 1999 shipping late March 2021.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

I thought they ran that title to ground already. Time to get a new license.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In terms of releases, they seem to be alternating between UFO, Avengers, and Space 1999, and occasionally something else. I think they may be done with The Saint.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, from the checklists on Allender's site, the first two sets each cover the two seasons of the show and the third was a smaller, behind-the-scenes set. What's left? More focus on the vehicles and tech? More focus on Maya, arguably the most interesting main character, and all the creatures she transformed into?

quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

I thought they ran that title to ground already. Time to get a new license.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I think the last Avengers set is out end of May then next up will be Hammer films which covers about 100 films.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer Horror coming in late September.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any news on upcoming Unstoppable releases ?

I guess no Hammer Horror in September.

Their Facebook page was last updated in early July, almost 3 months ago. Nothing since.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No idea where they are going to find loads of Hammer stars to sign that have not already signed for the other sets but i wait to be impressed. Sheep

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Maybe they ARE stoppable?

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Maybe they ARE stoppable?

No chance, Barrie is like the Energizer bunny. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post