Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of "Terrahawks" either and I think I first read about "UFO" here when a thread about the cards started. Not sure. Somebody might have told me about that back in the 70's. I did know about "The Avengers" and I think that was on local TV on weekends or late night in the 70's (but don't recall "The New Avengers"). I did watch both seasons of "Space 1999" back then. The local NBC channel ran it Saturday evenings either before or after "Doctor Who."

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I don't even know what Terrahawks is.

I love Unstoppable Cards, but I think that they (like others) milk their licenses to death. It seems like UFO and Space 1999 went on forever, and now there are so many Avengers sets being released.

Is there really so much of a demand for Avengers cards ? Even in the UK ? No offense, but the show has been off the air since 1969 or so. Does anyone under the age of 55 even know who the characters are ?

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if Terrahawks is coming in March ?

No updates from Unstoppable at all since Dec...

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was told TerraHawks was "Next" and "Soon"

Does that equal March? Unknown.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
It's already being packed so I think its imminent

quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

I was told TerraHawks was "Next" and "Soon"

Does that equal March? Unknown.

Ed

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I would have posted a picture of the boxes from my phone but this site is still a bit antiquated when it comes to uploading anything!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
I would have posted a picture of the boxes from my phone but this site is still a bit antiquated when it comes to uploading anything!!

Jason, there are plenty of us that can do it for you.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nothing on Unstoppable's website or Facebook page as of Feb 16

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Unstoppable website now says Terrahawks coming Feb 26

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable post on Facebook says Terrahawks delayed. Pre orders now start March 5.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Info on the Terrahawks cards is now on Unstoppable's website.

Not sure if I am allowed to give a link.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to the Unstoppable website only 999 boxes made of Terrahawks

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The third Avengers and Hammer Horror "monthly" sets are available now. To be released May 9. The first 2 sets of each came out back in 2022. They come with exclusive promo card sets, limited to 75.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The fourth series of Hammer and Avengers Platinum monthly sets came out in mid June even though the third sets came out in May. Meanwhile the first 2 series came out way back in the summer and fall of 2022. All Series 4 boxes were limited to 250. I wonder why these were not advertised via the Unstoppable email newsletters or on their Facebook site ? They just came out with no announcements

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Unstoppables website set 5 for both Hammer and the Avengers ships on august 12th'
regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to the Highlander set that was coming this summer ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tommy
Surely the summer is not yet over as it has at least 34+ days to go, probably more if you follow the USA definition. Complaining before the release date has passed is a bit premature so be patient.

regards

John

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Posted on Facebook the other day

WOW ALERT!! - The Avengers - The Diana Rigg Years Exclusive Dealer Preview Trading Cards Set - Limited Edition of 1/50 special Six Card Sets. Available shortly from your favourite Trading Cards Dealer. Hurry though, only 50 sets have been created.

Look out for a special email from us soon for The Diana Rigg Years - The Avengers Prestige Book Series - Volume II

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the 5th series of the Hammer and Avengers platinum sets are shipping Sept 20. 300 made with exclusive promos

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:

The set got delayed as Unstoppable managed to land the main man!!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That Avengers 6 card set mentioned above which is limited to 50 is now available from Unstoppable if you buy one of last 50 copies of the book which they have left in stock