Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I wonder what exactly the Avengers and Hammer Horror Platinum sets are, and if they will be expensive...

They look quite nice, there are images of the cards on Unstoppable's opening website page if you scroll down.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Looks like Terrahawks and Highlander will be out this year and I think there’ll be another new licence soon!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Facebook says that the Avengers and Hammer Horror Platinum boxes ship out April 16.

Avengers 3 ships in mid-May.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The new Hammer set and promos etc is now out in the wild, intresting to see how well it sells

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Besides the 4 card promo set (Highlander, Avengers. Hammer, Terrahawks) limited to 100, I also see a 2 card Hammer promo set DROP1 and 2.

Have you seen any other new promos ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Have you seen any other new promos ?

No but i have a sneaking suspicion that they will be along shortly.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now see Avengers promos TKP1 and 2, 75 of each set made.

And there is a proof version limited to 9 sets

Dealer case incentives

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The new Unstoppable releases only had 2 case promo sets, the ones on Avengers and Hammer mentioned above

Looks like Avengers Series 3 now coming late May

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any word on the release of Avengers Series 3 ?

Unstoppable said on its website in early April, that it would ship in mid-May.

Looks like that's not going to happen, as there isn't even pre-order info for it on the Unstoppable website, and no Facebook updates either

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like boxes on Avengers 3 will be available for order through the Unstoppable website beginning June 8, as of now

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable website now says June 12 for Avengers 3

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable website and Facebook say that Avengers 3 is SOLD OUT and will be shipping "in 2 weeks"

Post was from June 25, so 2 weeks is around July 9

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Slight delay in Avengers 3 but should be out in the marketplace during the next couple of weeks.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Slight delay in Avengers 3 but should be out in the marketplace during the next couple of weeks.

Ian Ogilvy lives in the States so shipping was slow apparently then the cards sat in Customs for 3 weeks!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers said to be shipping July 21

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Avengers said to be shipping July 21

My cases are in transit , expected delivery before 13.00 tomorrow Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

My cases are in transit , expected delivery before 13.00 tomorrow Smile .

Clap.....lets hope you get some good stuff.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This was posted on Facebook in mid-August

After a small break for our Avengers 3 release, we will shortly be resuming shipping and promoting the next two Subscription Mini Sets with some huge actors signing!

Coming early September..... Avengers Platinum Collection #2 and Hammer Horror # 2

However, it is now LATE Sept. and yet there is no more info. Nothing on the Unstoppable website that I can see.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
This was posted on Facebook in mid-August

After a small break for our Avengers 3 release, we will shortly be resuming shipping and promoting the next two Subscription Mini Sets with some huge actors signing!

Coming early September..... Avengers Platinum Collection #2 and Hammer Horror # 2

However, it is now LATE Sept. and yet there is no more info. Nothing on the Unstoppable website that I can see.

I would have been surprised if you had said "Unstoppable have updated their info on time". They are ALWAYS late Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize this until now, but Hammer Horror Collection # 2: Quatermass and the Pit (limited to 200) and Avengers Collection # 2 (limited to 250) went on sale October 4, and are said to be released in mid-October, if they have not been already.