Unstoppable Releases

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9377003976

April 01, 2022, 01:47 PM
WOMBLE
Unstoppable Releases
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I wonder what exactly the Avengers and Hammer Horror Platinum sets are, and if they will be expensive...

They look quite nice, there are images of the cards on Unstoppable's opening website page if you scroll down.
April 04, 2022, 07:47 PM
Jason Wright
Looks like Terrahawks and Highlander will be out this year and I think there’ll be another new licence soon!
April 14, 2022, 10:48 AM
Tommy C
Facebook says that the Avengers and Hammer Horror Platinum boxes ship out April 16.

Avengers 3 ships in mid-May.
April 20, 2022, 09:03 AM
wolfie
The new Hammer set and promos etc is now out in the wild, intresting to see how well it sells

April 20, 2022, 09:34 AM
Tommy C
Besides the 4 card promo set (Highlander, Avengers. Hammer, Terrahawks) limited to 100, I also see a 2 card Hammer promo set DROP1 and 2.

Have you seen any other new promos ?
April 20, 2022, 11:32 AM
wolfie
quote:

Have you seen any other new promos ?

No but i have a sneaking suspicion that they will be along shortly.

April 20, 2022, 03:09 PM
Tommy C
I now see Avengers promos TKP1 and 2, 75 of each set made.

And there is a proof version limited to 9 sets

Dealer case incentives
April 25, 2022, 01:57 PM
Tommy C
The new Unstoppable releases only had 2 case promo sets, the ones on Avengers and Hammer mentioned above

Looks like Avengers Series 3 now coming late May
May 16, 2022, 10:57 AM
Tommy C
Any word on the release of Avengers Series 3 ?

Unstoppable said on its website in early April, that it would ship in mid-May.

Looks like that's not going to happen, as there isn't even pre-order info for it on the Unstoppable website, and no Facebook updates either
May 31, 2022, 11:58 AM
Tommy C
Looks like boxes on Avengers 3 will be available for order through the Unstoppable website beginning June 8, as of now
June 07, 2022, 11:57 AM
Tommy C
Unstoppable website now says June 12 for Avengers 3
June 30, 2022, 03:35 PM
Tommy C
Unstoppable website and Facebook say that Avengers 3 is SOLD OUT and will be shipping "in 2 weeks"

Post was from June 25, so 2 weeks is around July 9
July 12, 2022, 10:41 AM
wolfie
Slight delay in Avengers 3 but should be out in the marketplace during the next couple of weeks.

July 16, 2022, 03:09 PM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Slight delay in Avengers 3 but should be out in the marketplace during the next couple of weeks.

Ian Ogilvy lives in the States so shipping was slow apparently then the cards sat in Customs for 3 weeks!!
July 18, 2022, 03:59 PM
Tommy C
Avengers said to be shipping July 21
July 20, 2022, 03:19 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Avengers said to be shipping July 21

My cases are in transit , expected delivery before 13.00 tomorrow Smile .
July 21, 2022, 04:56 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

My cases are in transit , expected delivery before 13.00 tomorrow Smile .

Clap.....lets hope you get some good stuff.

September 21, 2022, 03:31 PM
Tommy C
This was posted on Facebook in mid-August

After a small break for our Avengers 3 release, we will shortly be resuming shipping and promoting the next two Subscription Mini Sets with some huge actors signing!

Coming early September..... Avengers Platinum Collection #2 and Hammer Horror # 2

However, it is now LATE Sept. and yet there is no more info. Nothing on the Unstoppable website that I can see.
September 22, 2022, 05:05 AM
hammer
quote:
This was posted on Facebook in mid-August

After a small break for our Avengers 3 release, we will shortly be resuming shipping and promoting the next two Subscription Mini Sets with some huge actors signing!

Coming early September..... Avengers Platinum Collection #2 and Hammer Horror # 2

However, it is now LATE Sept. and yet there is no more info. Nothing on the Unstoppable website that I can see.

I would have been surprised if you had said "Unstoppable have updated their info on time". They are ALWAYS late Big Grin
October 13, 2022, 05:53 PM
Tommy C
I didn't realize this until now, but Hammer Horror Collection # 2: Quatermass and the Pit (limited to 200) and Avengers Collection # 2 (limited to 250) went on sale October 4, and are said to be released in mid-October, if they have not been already.